Minecraft

There is no Pressure Plate outside the hotel, so you can open the door by punching it.

thats becase the zombies AND creepers will press the pressureplate and continue inside ;(

so punch the door.

Also enjoy the walkway me and loz made :)

...so you can open the door by punching it.
*sigh* only in Minecraft......

But seriously, there is very evidently a chamber or cavern right next to the upper exit of the water ladder. I hear zombies all the time.

note to self:

"Don't play with flint and iron next to your wooden home"

Also, don't use lava unless you know what you are doing.

I have an entire island that's on fire because the lava swimming pool that I put on top of the house near my spawn point was a bit too close to a tree :-D

looks like the server is down again...

EDIT: NM, it's just really slow right now.

I was having a lot of trouble with mine today. Turned "online mode" off and its fine. I think Minecraft.net is having issues.

9th person has applied, as i sayd to someone in the server 10th will get a price inside the server (a flower perhaps) ;)

Can the server even handle more than 5? :p

Can the server even handle more than 5? :p

yes actually :eek: it has 3 times the allocated memory (784 vs 256) than the first iteration :D which crapped out @ 5th person loggin in.

ps. also the 10th person needs to be loggein in @ the same time as me in the server :D

Last edited:
Alright, I'm curious and want to try this game, however I'm not seeing a demo version to try before buying, and I don't know that I want to commit to buying something I've not even tried. Am I just missing the demo or do you have to buy before playing?

You can play the classic game when you sign up, which has the basics of the full game.

Watch the youtube videos as well. There's a series of tutorials by Paul Soares Jr (maybe wrong) and that's what got me hooked

I'm working on my first larger project, building a 12 wide glass staircase from the top of the map to bedrock, it's been taking forever because I've also had to blast a lot of ground out with TNT.

My Mansion is finally complete, complete with coloured wallpaper, wood paneling, music blocks and book cases! :D Oh, and the greenhouse and remembrance fountain.

Now I just need to find the source of the zombie noises under the floorboards... :blink:

Do that. I've been digging my mining operation and at the left row there's serious zombie/spider noises. At least 2 zombies and 1 spider. Could be a dungeon. And at the top next to the water ladder entrance. Driving me insane.