Minecraft

This video make me lol :D

ps. i really need to start reading to maths exam :p

^ Cute!

I LOLed.

I suggest building two giant LotR "Former Kings or Gondor" statues on each side

So this and this are now linked underground. Going to continue north to finish the Great West Northern Railway.

Dead kings from a fictional fantasy novel are much cooler than some silly cartoon characters.

(How did you do for your exam?)

/me feels lucky to have paid attention @ the small cource repeat-class.

i think it went better than i expected :O

I had an idea the other day while playing minecraft.

Seems as so many people like building stuff I figured that an area could be found (possibly next to the station on the Westward minecart track) and divided up in to plots of land. People could claim individual plots and build things in a local area, simillar to the concept of hotels but with more individuality.

It'd also look like a town with loads of separate buildings in different styles which would be pretty cool, perhaps it could be declared the capital of Finalgearistan!

Anyways if you guys think this is a good idea leave a post in here declaring me a genius (or just saying that you liek the idea or something)and I'll sort out an area and make some plots! :)

That sounds cool, could make a nice little settling that can be expanded on.

I saw a video with a little town (a road with houses and little buildings on each side). It looked really cool. :)

I had that idea as well, would be pretty awesome indeed :)

Someone fancy marking out a road network and plots for houses somewhere? Possibly on the first station on the western railway?

Right, that's a good enough response for me.

I'll set out some roads and stuff :)

(I'm going to make it along the Great Eastern Railroad, the one that goes by my old mansion. at the first station, there is a hotel there already and plenty of development space)

Last edited:
Turn up the brightness on your monitor as he forgot to compensate for FRAPS recording Minecraft too dark:

[video=youtube;qnCW0g__-1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnCW0g__-1A[/video]

Right'o, got started with the plots and road layout. Plots marked with a solid line of sand are house plots, dotted lines are commercial buildings like shops or a church or a park or something!

At the moment there are just some small plots so you'll have to be efficient with space, build within the boundaries please (on, and within the sand) but other than that do whatever you want with its contents. I'll build some more plots later if these ones fill up, (only one house and one commercial plot each at the moment please, until I get more built). ;)

Warp name is "finalgearistan", or you can just follow the Great Eastern Railroad and get off at the first station.

I've started work an an "Old West" type of town. Anyone can chip in a build there, but make sure the building look like they were built back then. It also needs a station maybe.

i'd love to be in on building a little town, i like the idea of everyone having their own house there ^^