Minecraft

*facepalm* I was referring to Molyneux's invitation to his MC server and Buktu saying "it didn't work out as intended"... just like his games

*facepalm* I was referring to Molyneux's invitation to his MC server and Buktu saying "it didn't work out as intended"... just like his games

Doh, I assumed it was a general question. I thought he had too many people and they crashed his server.

Doh, I assumed it was a general question. I thought he had too many people and they crashed his server.

Well yes, but I think it was a continuation of the usual Molyneux jokes about never-ending projects.

"Minecraft! the next chapter to Neverending story!"

Woo, I'm back to school (aka gonna be back on minecraft more often)

McBans Website has warning urging Minecraft players 'to change their Minecraft.net passwords ASAP!'

It recently came to our attention that a list of approximately 1,000 Minecraft account names and passwords were made freely available on the internet. We believe this list consists of information collected by a group of malicious users from a well known "griefing team". How the information in this list was obtained is not sure, but we suspect they collected them through the use of hacked clients (that pretend to only give you extra features like flying or seeing through blocks but actually send your account information to the creators as well) or websites made to look like the official Minecraft site.

Given this information, we feel we need to stress that people make sure to only use Minecraft client mods that they absolutely trust and are verified by the community. While this issue brings to the light the malicious opportunities client modders have, we want to stress that many client mods found within the community are not malicious. We believe people should be healthily skeptic but not overly paranoid as to whether or not a client mod is stealing your information. Unless you're using a sketchy client that allows you to cheat, for example, you should be safe.

http://forums.mcbans.com/index.php/topic,186.0.html

*Enters paranoia mode* Sadly the server isn't coping very well

yeah servers down!

aaand server responded :eek:
saved map too.

I reloaded it. PM me, /msg me in IRC, or respond to the "Minecraft Server Status" thread in cases like this and I'll respond sooner.

Last edited:
Holy mother of awesome.

Uhh AWWWW!! I was going to build Middle Earth!!

so no "lord of the minecraft" on our server?

I assume we'll be getting them back at some point.

Should really chuck a fence around spawn and FGistan then put em back on. Will also need to spam some more torches.

i miss monsters on the server :(

I haven't been on for a while but the lag was making them a PITA. Otherwise I agree. The 1.3 update actually made combat a LOT better, too. It's now completely doable to kill lots of enemies without taking damage.