Minecraft

Thanks. The mod bit was what I was missing. Once they update it to 1.4, I'll probably install it on my server.

Minecart Mania already works with the latest Bukkit recommended build, which is 1.4 compatible.

Sorry I haven't been online these days and abandoned the theme park. 4th year uni life has been ... 4th year uni life. URGH

I updated to 1.4. See the server status thread for updates on issues.

Did you guys crash the forum again just now? :p

A creeper blew up the entrance to the Hilly Knoll of Acclivity. It blindsided me.

I also have a pet wolf called Steve.

Last edited:
A creeper also blew out my front door and front end of my cliff house. Tried to follow me in.

Last edited:
The Most Economic Minecraft House! EVER!

yeah, there's a few holes I had to plug up in my town after creepers decided to play musical IED with my bank :p

OK, I'll look into it as soon as I can. Might not be until the weekend though.

Do creepers only pop when a player goes near them? If so my building is probably fine, but if not It'll be like Swiss cheese.

I think Minecraft 1.5 beta is being released next week. (To go along with the announcement that Minecraft will be out of beta on 11/11/11.)

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1020&t=269323&sid=3435b6d6ec2cdd1cb429b879b465df6d

I hope they fix the bug I've been having on my desktop. After some walking around exploring the game will crash on me randomly. I won't even be doing anything else, just walking, and it crashes. (It doesn't do this on my 3 year old laptop seemingly, just my desktop.)

Also I can't wait for some of the stuff he's adding. The different saplings will be a nice change as well as weather effects.

Last edited:
Qubetubers is running a 48 hours live stream for charity, check it out.