• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Minesweeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

drroland

Pretty good episode, that 1007 seems to me like a practical smart car, wouldn't have one, but I hope it takes off, be nice to have another new idea on the market.

Tom still pisses the hell out of me though, I pray to god he never gets a slot on TG.

I didn't think the diesel bit was too bad, it was interesting to hear about he company car tax changing (means I might get a subura again instead of a skoda :woot: ) but I guess thats more a brit/euro intrest thing also without him FG would just look like a complete TG wanna be.

FQ400 vs Noble, 2 great cars I would love to own both, I'm not supprised about the noble being fastest at all. but it wasn't like the Evo was slow :)

As for tiff and jodie, it's always great to see tiff behind the wheel (just like old TG times) I hope they follow this though a bit, it will be great to see jodie improve and tiff thrash the crap out of the rest of the field. Maybe tiff and jason should enter together. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.