Mini Finalgear Meet at the N?rburgring, third weekend of January 2008

So i miss Adu if he decides to pop by. :(

Ice, I can accommodate you even if you choose to stay sunday. My single only concern is your driving traffic. Apart from that, two day meet is perfect. The meet is not complete without the goatee-ed Stig :p

I am free on sunday as well, I am just completely stripped for cash at the moment, which is why I wouldnt be able to afford a hotel night :( Sleeping in a car though, that's an option :p

I think in the middle of winter sleeping in a car really isn?t an option... but there are loads of cheap hotels at the ring, especially cause it?s off season...

you should check out Hotel Fuchsr?hre in Welcherath, that?s where I usually sleep, it belongs to Guido Schmitz (sabines ex), he?s quite a fun guy, and if you share a room it?ll be like 20eur p.person p.night...

Interesting, interesting. Can you confirm prices? And Bruchsal to N?rburg is only 240 kms, max 3 hours one way. Mini roadtrip as well, i wouldn't mind driving that twice over the weekend.

well I can?t really say for sure if they are even open around this time, and there?s something weird going on with the website... but there are loads of really small hotels around there so I?m sure you can easily find some place to stay where the night will cost you less than the fuel for driving back and forth again...

It just might, yes. Well, we'll see. If it does come to 20 euro per person per night, It won't really be that much cheaper, but if it's 40, it'll be quite more expensive. We'll just have to see when we get there. Anyone know of any german hotel sites they could check?

Wohoo, another finalgear meeting at the ring - unfortunately I'm busy on that week end, but like FordPrefect I'm very keen on the idea of a meet in spring. Enjoy yourselves anyway, guys! :)

my turbo and my dampers of my cars are dying at the moment :(
i'll have to see if i can make it

aunt edith says:
turbo is working again, dampers are dying more and more very funny *cough* car's jumping around on ze autobahn @ 170 km/h

Last edited:
Is this still on?

Yes, So far its me, Ice, Tim0r, hopefully D-Fence and Wombadmeister

I won't make it this weekend :(

Little one's bedroom struck a slightly larger than anticipated hole in my budget... I'm planning on going there somewhere in march/ early april.

Sounds good, count me in then! And to all of you having the pleasure of visiting the RIng this weekend: have a nice day out there!

Datum Uhrzeit Veranstaltung
Freitag, 04.01.08 09:00 bis 16:00 Uhr
Touristenfahrten, 04.01.2008
(Nordschleife)
Samstag, 05.01.08 09:00 bis 16:00 Uhr
Touristenfahrten, 05.01.2008
(Nordschleife)
Sonntag, 06.01.08 09:00 bis 16:00 Uhr
Touristenfahrten, 06.01.2008
(Nordschleife)
Samstag, 12.01.08 09:00 bis 16:00 Uhr
Touristenfahrten, 12.01.2008
(Nordschleife)
Sonntag, 13.01.08 09:00 bis 16:30 Uhr
Touristenfahrten, 13.01.2008
(Nordschleife)
Sonntag, 27.01.08 09:00 bis 16:30 Uhr
Touristenfahrten, 27.01.2008
(Nordschleife)
Montag, 28.01.08 09:00 bis 16:30 Uhr
Touristenfahrten, 28.01.2008
(Nordschleife)

Erm......I think the ring is closed.

Awww, those bastards. They closed it on us!
I guess that's that trip cancelled. And I was so looking forward to it.

Well there is still the Driftchallenge and Winteraction on the GP Track ;)