Mini Finalgear Meet at the N?rburgring, third weekend of January 2008

Boooooooooourns!

Like I said before, me and Ice will be there, come Hell or high water ;)

Ice in fact has already started the journey.

I just called them, they said there is some construction on the ring.

I say again:

Booooooooooourns!

I just called them, they said there is some construction on the ring.

some??? they?re tearing the whole thing to pieces and putting it back together... I think it?s probably one of the biggest things ever since they built the GP track!!

Well, 30 mins and Ice should be here. We are too late to call the trip off. Wombad, Tim0r are coming too. D-Fence might come.

whatever, you can still have a good time, I assume since you planned this trip for january, you weren?t planning to set any lap records anyway...

and I?m sure you can have lots of fun with your camera over the bizarre scenery...

just so you get an idea:
029.jpg

017.jpg

024.jpg

027.jpg

and when spring comes we?ll have another trip there and do some laps... :mrgreen:

Holy Crap! Well, I guess that telefone person gave a bit of german understatement. o_O

so where?s the report from the brave travellers?? Is the ring still where I left it? If it isn?t I may have to take up yoga or some other esoteric crap to find my inner peace...

I?m going insane over here... I think as soon as I?ve sobered up from the the-evening-after-the-last-exam drinking adventure I?m just gonna slap the summer tires on and head up there...

Holy Crap! Well, I guess that telefone person gave a bit of german understatement. o_O

the construction is gonna be going on the whole year... I think it?s gonna be quite annoying...

Nordschleife will be open in a week's time, as far as I gathered from the current Drift King. I'll write up a report tomorrow. Gotta wake up early to send Ice off.