Mini Geography game: how well do you know the world?

I've been playing this on facebook for a bit now. My scores:

World Challenge
Traveler IQ 100 - Average

North American Challenge
Traveler IQ 102 - Average

World Capital Challenge
Traveler IQ 100 - Average

UNESCO Sites Challenge
Traveler IQ 106 - Average

World Flag Challenge
Traveler IQ 104 - Average

World Photo Challenge
Traveler IQ 104 - Average

They were all above average last time I played, but since then more people have added the app and I got bumped down.

/went out with some people from work tonight and one girl didn't know the capitals of Portugal, Wales, or Denmark.
//sigh........

Geosense seems better ( as in bigger map, and I think there are more questions ),
but for some reason, nobody wanted to play against me,
everyone was asking my ASL and asking if I'm up for cybersex etc.

Does it strike you as weird that people come looking for sex at a nerd online game.

Yeah I never figured out how the chatroom attracts those types of kids. I guess schools might make use of the website to teach kids geography?

Also, you might know this, but you can play alone if nobody wants to play. Or you can tell a friend to log on and compete against them.

Geosense seems better ( as in bigger map, and I think there are more questions ),
but for some reason, nobody wanted to play against me,
everyone was asking my ASL and asking if I'm up for cybersex etc.

Does it strike you as weird that people come looking for sex at a nerd online game.

I only got to Level 8 ... IQ 101, 270k :cry:

I got a 2km on one question, can't remember what it was :)
... my closest one was athens (greece) with 50 kilometers ... was luck though ...

IQ 113, level 10.
I hate Canada. I couldn't hit nothing there. Oh and Africa sux too.:p

I seem to always hit Abuja dead on, but I can't hit my home town :)

I got to level 6. The problem with the game is that the map is too small. For instance, I knew where Manchester England was, but the mouse pointer is so large compared to the actual map of England that I clicked on a spot that was just off of it.

Me too - I wish there was a bigger map - I got Level 7 and IQ99

Oh and I nailed Mount Etna - only 2Km away.

Level 6, IQ of 92. I'm officially stupid :p
I hate Latin America, Canada and Russia is far too big, and I still get confused between Ireland and Scotland XD

level 10
iq 117
Africa killed me, and i had no idea where Vanatau(sp?) was.
The closest i got was 6km to Venice.