Mini Geography game: how well do you know the world?

Only got to level 5, IQ of 88. i was doing fine until it started asking for places in China and Russia and so on. I don't know where they are within the country at all. I was only a few thousand of level 6 so I shall try again. My 1440x900 screen may not help much either for precision.

Edit: Made my screen bigger and got an IQ of 101, level 8 which could be worse I suppose.

Last edited:
I got to level 6. The problem with the game is that the map is too small. For instance, I knew where Manchester England was, but the mouse pointer is so large compared to the actual map of England that I clicked on a spot that was just off of it.

I suck at USA and Canadian landmarks and Pacific region,
they appear very often after the 9th level, and it's extremely easy
to make a 11.000km mistake. :D

Level 10, not enough points for 11. They really need to make that damn map bigger, ffs. How can I pinpoint Frankfurt when my cursor is twice the size of Germany... :x

IQ 109

Closest I had was 12km from Lichtenstein which wasn't bad. I managed to miss Manchester by 40km because the map is too small. I think you can only realistically be accurate to about 60km.

I barely got a few locations under 100km. You can't even see Belgium or NL on the map, they are 2 maybe 3px dots...

I couldn't hit london despite the fact I fackin' live there! Stupid small map+big pointer!

Too lazy to take this now. This has been on facebook for ages... scored an IQ of 122 at level 11. When I have time I ll give it another try, one of my friends has a 134 and he can't be beating me :D

I tried again and got an IQ of 100. Disappointed

Level 5 IQ 87 First try.

I turned down my resolution and got a HUGE(ish)

Level 6 IQ 93.

Yeah. I'm not too good at Geography. :lol::lol::lol:

Level 10. IQ 109.

Few of the questions I guessed and got correct. The map should be larger!

I got a 2km on one question, can't remember what it was :)

I'm pretty good at this stuff but I gave up at level 6. The map is way too small, my mouse isn't even accurate enough.

Give www.geosense.net a try. Works much better.

level 6. IQ 92.
Not a good score.
But if you count that it was for the first time working with a laptop touch-pad, not bad. The small map didn't help either.
Good find, this game.