Mini Roadtrip 2016 - Il Lavoro Italiano, Aug 7-11

Ah I thought you'd be bringing the bike. Makes sense now.

Gutted for you. :hug:

Ended up watching some driving&riding videos from the tubes and being me, that led me to some route sketching. And since there was a theme to start from I thought I'd throw out some suggestions, with the base set at the campsite I suggested earlier.. Quite a few passes I can vouch for from personal experience for all days and some more to close those loops.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zaCzfo-3sUIE.kY-BA6VH-zoA&usp=sharing

Last edited:
Reactions: lip
I already have a confirmed +1 for this trip, if i can't make it for the big one.

Reactions: MWF
I'm in for this one aswell. While in a fantasy world i would love to do the uk trip, finances and time just won't allow it.

And as far as roadtrips go, you can't miss with italian alpine passes :)

I'm in too providing I can find a new job in fairly short order.

Sadly yes. The one I started in Feb didn't pan out. Check the Vent Thread in NSFW if you want a bit more detail.

I offered some plans for you earlier (on this same page still). No one commented on that. :p

Reactions: lip
^ Was way too early. :lol:

Anway, the list so far:

Most likely or confirmed:
- Ice (Audi)
- MWF
- D-Fence (BMW)
- nicjasno (BMW) + 1
- lip (Audi)

Last edited:
Ice wants to do Stelvio to Davos like on the first one. He keeps talking about it. Everything else is fluid.

^ Fine with me.

We could doing rounds in the Dolomites (as in DaBoom's plan) from Sunday to Tuesday and then use Wednesday and Thursday to head over the Stelvio Pass towards Davos and then up to the Ringmeet.