Mini Roadtrip 2016 - Il Lavoro Italiano, Aug 7-11

Currently we're not in, maybe we'll show up at some point, no idea.

Stupid question: Are we camping with tents or in some huts? Currently evaluating wether I need to deal with packing a tent in the convertible or getting a hotel at ringmeet :)

Does it need to be a collective decision? As mentioned, huts are at least an option on that Colfosco camp site..

Well if people want to camp I am fine with that, just didn't want to haul my tent around for Victoria Station only :)

I think the consensus is camping. Those huts are a nice idea in principle but not practical given how certain people snore on the Richter scale.

Ok, the plan's taking shape. We're definitely staying at Calfosco Sunday-Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday, doing 2 big loops on Monday and Tuesday.

1618d2d57b.jpg

a3aa367302.jpg

Wednesday and Thursday are the big trek to Altenahr via 4 countries, stopping in Austria for the night.

5f28cf007e.jpg

edfbf5dacc.jpg

But we need confirmed attendees, please.

NAO

Oh, and Loop #2, it includes this bit:

Fiche%20EHCC_2013_Rd7_Trento.jpg

Last edited:
Gets my vote.

Let's just agree this now so everyone knows what's happening. Would be good if you could put together "packs" for each vehicle with printouts of the route and maps.

Not attending the roadtrip (although I'd love to, seeing the maps), but since it looks like you're driving through Ulm on Thursday, I'd like to join for the Autobahn blast to the campsite. Any idea about the time schedule for that day?

That will be 16,5 hours of highway driving to get to that campsite in one go for me. Non stop.

But fuckit. I need a roadtrip. My alfa screams for a roadtrip. Sooooooo, guess I'm going on a roadtrip

Yeah, but its longer. Don't have the time off then.

You can count me in. Slight snag is that somewhere around that time I'd be looking at moving into a new flat, but if that is the case I should be able to shuffle that around so it doesn't become an issue.

There's a slim chance I might bring along a friend, but I wouldn't count on it.

So far i haven't found a co-driver and if i fail in doing so, i will have to bail out of the roadtrip unfortunately :(