Mini Roadtrip to Ringmeet 2015 [Short German Roadtrip]

Okay, so it seems all is done with this, I'd love to see a write up from you guys and a pics/videos thread!

As far as the business goes, the price dropped by ?1,41 per person, as well as those who paid a bit extra resulted in me having a ?41,54 surplus.

What I think I will do (If you all agree) is give the surplus to the Ringmeet account for next year. I really don't want the money, :)

Yeah, we need to start a pics/videos thread immediately. I'm going through my in-car and other footage now, will take a bit until I have something to post. Also we still lack a proper photothread title, I think :)

About the money - I'm fine with your idea.

Yeah me too.

No no wait on second thoughts Ice forked out a shit load more than usual for vinyls and didn't get a chunk of it back. Ringmeet account is healthy enough by all accounts, it should go to Ice towards the vinyls I think unless he says otherwise.

No no wait on second thoughts Ice forked out a shit load more than usual for vinyls and didn't get a chunk of it back. Ringmeet account is healthy enough by all accounts, it should go to Ice towards the vinyls I think unless he says otherwise.

This is fine by me also, is everyone else okay with this?

And as a final nail in the coffin... I got woken up this morning by a text massage from the original vinyls guy. Apparently NOT DEAD!

Any objections to reimbursing Big D? If not then please make it so, Unit Joe.

I'm fine with that, he certainly should get his money back for those. I only wonder how many were left over and what the future is for those.

I do hope that if he is reimbursed for the not-sold stickers, he will give them away for free at the next ringmeet.

As I said before, in the vinyls thread, I will pay Ice for any stickers he has left over. No worrys.

Last edited:
Not being a dick, but the vinyls were organized on your own..

Agreed. I don't quite get why everyone's money should be used to pay for something only a few people bought?

Reimburse out of which fund? We barely broke even on ringmeet as some things cost significantly more than expected. Not being a dick, but the vinyls were organized on your own..

You aren't. If that's the case then fair enough. Usually the Ringmeet account is in surplus from what I recall in previous years so it makes sense for any spare funds to go in there and keep it in the black.

I think there are some crossed wires here, so let's get things clear. The money in question is Joe's 'tip' from people paying him for the mini-RT, ?41.54.

Now, the first question is why does Ice not have the full amount of cash? If it was due to custom vinyls on the RT not being paid for then that should be taken up personally. If it was due to vinyls created for the Ringmeet not being collected or surplus vinyls that weren't bought then he should be reimbursed in the same way that Thomas is for everything he buys for the Ringmeet, wanted, unwanted, used, unused or whatever.

Those vinyls then belong to the Ringmeet collection and can be sold next year at the original cost, offered free if the ?41.54 completely covers the amount Ice is missing and Thomas wishes to do that or sold at a discount price that sort of sits between those two.

The Ringmeet fund should stay in the black, but there's no way that anyone buying stuff for it should be left out of pocket, their choice or otherwise.

Last edited:
While I think of it did that postcard get posted?