• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

mini tripod

well... if you put it in a bag when you bring it out... its no harm is it?... If you take it out to take decent photographs, I don't think you look like a nerd... and you're taking photos for yourself... so who gives a shit what other peoples think ;)

i donno like it just looks so werid when u have that stuff on you. plus like i would be putting that on a surface so why would i need it? that really for webcam u know

The problem of that one is that you can't easily place it on a tilted surface as the other ones posted before... But it does the job. ;)

Like this...

hamatripod2.jpg

that looks worse coz those legs look like the camera can lose balance and drop ur camera from like a big hight

jasonchiu said:
that looks worse coz those legs look like the camera can lose balance and drop ur camera from like a big hight

It looks wrong. The legs are flexible, but pretty strong... I'm on my 3rd or 4th (lost the others) and I wouldn't change it for anything else of that size.

Try holding a 30 second exposure at 2am in the freezing cold with plenty of rain and not get camera shake....

It's just not going to happen...

The monopod is also handy for panning at semi low shutter speeds

Cosworth said:
Try holding a 30 second exposure at 2am in the freezing cold with plenty of rain and not get camera shake....

It's just not going to happen...

The monopod is also handy for panning at semi low shutter speeds

Exactly.

And I know that a monopod it's not as steady as a tripod, but for sunsets and 2~3 secs exposure pics, it should be fine.

but then why no just use a tripod where you can use for exposure shots with shutter speeds that go up to OO