• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Mininova really the best?

Mininova really the best?

• Total voters

homerbeer

Guys is Mininova.org really the best torrent site we could come up with? I find it notoriously unreliable and get timed out all the time. Why not torrentbox.com or let torrentspy.com know about it?

Please add any suggestions for a more reliable torrent site.

Cheers
Homer

EDIT: can now see on torrentspy.com

I think Miniova is the best alternative ATM...I can't think of anything better but there might be other alternatives....i'm curious aswell ;)

torrentreactor is actually the biggest, piratebay "only" the third biggest... Anyway, Pbay is da bomb for me...

and torrentspy isn't really a tracker, right? It just collects the torrents...

Buba

Re: Mininova really the best?

homerbeer said:
Guys is Mininova.org really the best torrent site we could come up with? I find it notoriously unreliable and get timed out all the time. Why not torrentbox.com or let torrentspy.com know about it?

Please add any suggestions for a more reliable torrent site.

Cheers
Homer

EDIT: can now see on torrentspy.com

What do you use to get torrents. I used to get timed out all the time with BT but now that I use azuerus or whatever its called I haven't had the problem once.

Where's the "Couldn't care less, as long as I get Top Gear" option ?

piratebay, iso hunt, mininova, they're all good.

i dont see any problem in helping the torrent spread so i submitted it to a couple of sites as well. If everybody did that all the tracker sites would have them in no-time.

Hmm, I'll try to spell it even worst. asreuas. There. Is it fine like that? :unsure:

The Pirate Bay isn't a torrent search site, it's a tracker, so any torrent on there would be using it's tracker.

I don't really use TorrentSpy because BigFoot's tracker was down one day for a bit and TorrentSpy just removed all of the torrents. Mininova is a bit more forgiving in that aspect and lets them be for a bit longer.

I don't torrent anything anymore, remember?