Miss Korea 2013 clones...

And only 7 of them have cocks.

Well that was really well thought out and mature of you to say. To accuse Koreans of gender bender when it is clearly known it is men in Thailand who do that.

Bigot. :roll: :glare:

Well that was really well thought out and mature of you to say. To accuse Koreans of gender bender when it is clearly known it is men in Thailand who do that.

Bigot. :roll: :glare:

I googled Korean transexuals, I got alot of results.

And did you like what you saw?

And why exactly did you google that?

I saw this originally in an article that showcased the advancements of Korean plastic surgery. :dunno:

Last edited:
Relavent:

[video=youtube;Nc_-l5zpTWE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc_-l5zpTWE[/video]

Dave Chappelle is the XKCD of standup comedy ... there's a relavent sketch for every topic.

Last edited:

did you read that article? it doesnt actually prove anything really, the author just speculates at this since the original pics clearly have been digitally touched up (well ya, show me ANY pic in ANY beauty magazine that isnt.) but the idea that whoever was touching up the contestants photos was intentionally completely altering them to make them all look the same is a bit absurd really, I mean why would they?

did you read that article? it doesnt actually prove anything really, the author just speculates at this since the original pics clearly have been digitally touched up (well ya, show me ANY pic in ANY beauty magazine that isnt.) but the idea that whoever was touching up the contestants photos was intentionally completely altering them to make them all look the same is a bit absurd really, I mean why would they?

Well first of all, the article shows all the contestants outside of these photos, and they are all obviously different looking. And it's not about the photos being altered to all intentionally look the same, but that the same person touching all of them up with the same overdone techniques causes that to happen.

I think we need Aston Martin's opinion on this; since he seems to like looking up Korean Transsexuals, he seems to be well versed in deception.

:dance:

Well first of all, the article shows all the contestants outside of these photos, and they are all obviously different looking. And it's not about the photos being altered to all intentionally look the same, but that the same person touching all of them up with the same overdone techniques causes that to happen.

yeah I suppose, also probably the biggest ones to blame for the cloning were the make-up team. Im sure it was just one team doing all the girls and they probably just have one way they like to do things, so they all came out looking pretty much the same, then the digital touch-up made them all even more uniform.

reminds me of this, you can do alot of things with make-up :blink:

chinese-girl-after-makeup-different-faces.jpg

Last edited: