Miss Korea 2013 clones...

Krinkov

Car(s)
04 STI, 07 Corvette, 79 911SC, 72 240Z
Clearly this beauty pageant is decided in the talent competition. :blink:

uYHnQrW.gif

http://blog.livedoor.jp/kaikaihanno/archives/27092143.html

I don't think there's a comment I could make here that couldn't be construed as being racist.

It's really not racist when they've all had so much plastic surgery that they do all have the same face.

I don't think there's a comment I could make here that couldn't be construed as being racist.

well if it makes you feel better, the site I linked to and all the blogs Ive seen laughing about this have been Japanese.

So just to be clear, even people in Japan are making fun of a country where all the girls look even more alike than in Japan. Wow. :blink:

All the stereotypes aside, it is very possible to tell just from appearances where in Asia someone is from. After living there for two years I got to be pretty good with it and I could even tell mainland Japanese from Okinawans. Although admittedly the clothing styles helped a lot with that but there are subtle facial features and skin tone that distinguish, for example, Koreans from Japanese.

Since you're all too pussy, I'll do it:

They all look the same!!!
:eek:
Not that there's anything wrong with the way they look, but I'm afraid they all may be fembots.

I'm a white guy from the rural Midwest, and even I don't think they all look like "clones". It doesn't help that the slideshow is going so quick.

I did. The effect is much more pronounced with the gif. It's effect is lessened when you see the images one by one.

I did. The effect is much more pronounced with the gif. It's effect is lessened when you see the images one by one.

yeah when its flashes in the gif your eye pretty easily detects slight difference, but when scrolling through the pics though they almost look like the same girl with different hair/clothes. Like I said, it must just come down to the talent competition every year.

I agree they aren't identical, but they are quite similar in appearance.

Well ya, I didnt mean they were literally clones made in a lab! :rolleyes:

but if they were...well now I have a whole new fantasy.

Last edited:
yeah when its flashes in the gif your eye pretty easily detects slight difference, but when scrolling through the pics though they almost look like the same girl with different hair/clothes.

Weird...I thought the opposite. :p

Since you're all too pussy, I'll do it:

They all look the same!!!
:eek:
Not that there's anything wrong with the way they look, but I'm afraid they all may be fembots.

as an asian, i approve of this message.

well if it makes you feel better, the site I linked to and all the blogs Ive seen laughing about this have been Japanese.

So just to be clear, even people in Japan are making fun of a country where all the girls look even more alike than in Japan. Wow. :blink:

i should probably also mention, i am japanese-american...

Well, if they don't give it to no. 15 (or was it 18 :think:), there is something wrong with the judges ... :lol:

I suppose in a country as homogenous as Korea the standards of beauty are similar.

All the stereotypes aside, it is very possible to tell just from appearances where in Asia someone is from. After living there for two years I got to be pretty good with it and I could even tell mainland Japanese from Okinawans. Although admittedly the clothing styles helped a lot with that but there are subtle facial features and skin tone that distinguish, for example, Koreans from Japanese.

Also historically the Koreans and Japanese don't like each other that much. They fought a few wars against each other and Japan pretty much enslaved Koreans both before and during WWII. They annexed the country and didn't treat most of the populace very well. As the war started up that mistreatment turned into outright slavery for many Koreans. Obviously this is broad generalities but I have seen examples of it even in my own recent past.

One of my Physics teachers in HS was a former Boomer Ballistics missile launch technician. He served in Japan and married a Japanese woman. He was also kind of a pompous ass but that didn't have anything to do with his wife who was very nice. Anyway second year Physics a friend of mine who is Korean moved to his class from hers. He mistook her as Japanese and said something to her in Japanese and she just exploded at him that she is Korean and not Japanese just really laid into him. If he wasn't such an ass I would have almost felt sorry for him.