Missing roadtest

Harri_2011

Car(s)
Matrix
In S15E7 (America East Coast) preview for S16, RH drives some giant vehicle capable of biblical destruction that was later NOT shown in S16. Anyone know where this testdrive can be found?

Top Gear really dropped the ball cutting that segment out. Hahaha. Everyone is asking about it.

Harri,
It never appeared in any episode. It was shown in the preview of the season in the first episode of season 16. Which according to these people is called episode 15x07. For some reason.

That happens every time they do a preview montage.

Harri,
It never appeared in any episode. It was shown in the preview of the season in the first episode of season 16. Which according to these people is called episode 15x07. For some reason.

Because it's not part of Series 16 proper and never was! Not even the TG website calls it 16x01. BBC called it one of a "Top Gear Christmas Double Bill". Personally, I don't count this episode, or the Middle East Special, as part of either 15 or 16.

Meanwhile, think about this: What do James's Alfa Romeo 159 review, Richard's Toyota i-REAL concept review, the 50 Years of the BTCC film, and Airport Vehicle Racing all have in common?

But there's gotta be a video of it somewhere. that and the hummer h3 getting blown to bits. ah well...

Watch some of the previous seasons you noobs and you'll see several segments that are shown in the trailer but not in the series, Richard getting shot at in an old Panda anyone? Hell that showed up in TWO series previews.

Because it's not part of Series 16 proper and never was! Not even the TG website calls it 16x01. BBC called it one of a "Top Gear Christmas Double Bill". Personally, I don't count this episode, or the Middle East Special, as part of either 15 or 16.

Meanwhile, think about this: What do James's Alfa Romeo 159 review, Richard's Toyota i-REAL concept review, the 50 Years of the BTCC film, and Airport Vehicle Racing all have in common?

[video]http://kontraband.se/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/clapping.gif[/video]

clapping.gif