Mitsubishi i by DAMD

I think it looks great. Much better than little Smart.

i agree, the "i" is a little long but i think it looks great

@andoxviii: This is just one of a ton of teeny tiny cars from Japan that you probably never heard of.

Last edited:
I like how people are judging the car as if that is what's at issue. The BODY KIT is the thing that was posted, the car is not new at all. Also this isn't some special version like a roush or whatever, it's just a body kit you can buy if you happen to own one of these jelly beans.

I honestly don't see why people here dislike it, its a cute little car. and its black.. :p its all good bitches iz all gud :cool:

If I lived in Japan, and that may happen, and I could only purchase a small kei-car, trust me, you could do a lot worse.

29454.jpg

0006_1a.jpg

daihatsu_tanto_fhcv.jpg

Very love or hate. I love it :p

For those who think it looks like a smart, well, it is a smart.

Last edited:
Wow they all remind me of the Audi A2 because they're the sort of cars you could blow over with one deep breath.

the second one looks like the old mini's body with the new one's lights

C'mon now ... it's not that revolting.

Yeah... looks like that Citroen... I cannot remember the model but I hope you know what I mean. Still looks like a big over grown potaton on wheels tho. :) Theres no need to market this to anime fans tho. Slap some disgusting chrome wheels under it and rednecks will go nuts over it. Joke.
:oops:

Last edited:
Aw c'mon guys, it's cute. :happy:
Plus, it's mid-engined with RWD! So it's exactly like a LotusFerrariCountach CayExigeman430!

It doesn't look too bad. It looks like a small yakuza ride.

Smart forfour and Mitsubishi Colt are basicly the same.
New Smart fortwo and this Mitsubishi i are also the same. It's funny they don't mention it.