Mixed Drinks!

Ilpav

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Corolla LE
What are your favourite mixed drinks?

I discovered mine after watching a certain movie...

22774831-22774833-large.jpg

:mrgreen:

db_white_russian.jpg

The White Russian.

- Vodka
- Coffee liqueur
- Milk/cream
- Ice

Last edited:
The White Russian.

- Vodka
- Coffee liqueur
- Milk/cream
- Ice

I agree with you on that one! I've been drinking those like mad this winter..:D
But my all time favorite is obviously Long Island Iced Tea!
More to come when i had some sleep.. :p

Rusty Nail - great for a nervous stomach.
Stirred Martini.
Seven and 7.

I used to like White Russians, but I am prone to what I call the "Bailey's Burps".

Captainlogo_2005.PNG

Captain Morgan's spiced gold and coke :p

Don't mind Long Island Ice Tea, black russian or similar.

Drink a fair amount of rum and coke when I go out (generally bundy (red if they've got it))

Last edited:
Gin and cranberry juice, with a squeeze of fresh lime, or vodka, lime juice and soda water. Lovely and fresh.

Tom Collins
3231259889_89c83c6cd6.jpg

or

The good old Vodka + OJ often refereed to as the "Screw Driver"
10160.jpg

The screwdriver is my mixed drink of choice.

simple, cheap, gets you fucked up

depends where

on a party it'll be most likely be mojito or long island ice tea

when sitting at home on a quite night, i more tend to mix whiskey/cognac/amaretto/... with coffee
with a bit of whipped cream on top

drunk before you know it :D, and the cafe?ne makes sure you don't fall asleep :D

(adn tastes great in combination with a joint ;))

when sitting at home on a quite night, i more tend to mix whiskey/cognac/amaretto/... with coffee

You know along those same lines I enjoy some Parrot Bay coconut rum in my hot chocolate from time to time, add some shaved coconut and it a nice addition.

If we're going to talk actual cocktails as opposed to just putting something alcoholic in your drink, I can't go past a Ramos Gin Fizz. It's got to be made properly though...I went to a very swank place in Sydney called the Ivy where they had it on the menu and it was horrendous. The bartender to his credit tried again but it was still nearly undrinkable...like very very sour cream. When it's made well though, it's complete heaven.

Mostly Jack/Jim and Coke. or Wild Turkey if im feeling frisky.

Otherwise Harvey Wallbangers which are basically just a screwdriver with Galliano in addition.

Cant go wrong with a Gin and Sprite because I cant stand tonic water, it tastes like bitter cough syrup mixed with club soda.

Tom Collins and Mint Juleps are nice in summer to get a buzz on during the day.

I cant stand tonic water, it tastes like bitter cough syrup mixed with club soda.

That is almost exactly what Tonic water is. Hence the name.

I agree with you on that one! I've been drinking those like mad this winter..:D
But my all time favorite is obviously Long Island Iced Tea!
More to come when i had some sleep.. :p

Karoug, if you and Ilpav like White Russians (And they are good), might I suggest a Mudslide?

Its basically the same ingredients as a White Russian, with the addition of Bailey's (Or some other quality brand) cream liqueur.

Tasty!

I was hanging out with my friend from Norcal and we just hit up SD downtown, checking out clubs and drinking.

With this event, my white russian virginity was lost, and I absolutely love it.

My top 3 (in order)

1. Long Island Motherfucking Iced Tea
2. Rum 'N Coke (it saw me through Berkeley in 2008 :lol:)
3. White Russian

I'm a huge fan of margaritas as well.

I really like Cuba Libre especially when mixed with Havana Club 7 anos, but recently I used Captain Morgen Spiced Gold quite often so it isn't a Cuba Libre in the traditional sense anymore but still very tasty.

I also enjoy a White Russian or a Mojito ... and Long Island Iced Tea espacially if I want to get drunk.

I really like Cuba Libre especially when mixed with Havana Club 7 anos, but recently I used Captain Morgen Spiced Gold quite often so it isn't a Cuba Libre in the traditional sense anymore but still very tasty.

I also enjoy a White Russian or a Mojito ... and Long Island Iced Tea espacially if I want to get drunk.

Another one on board with the captain

Sour mash or bourbon whiskey with coke is probably my favorite mixed drink. Long Islands and Mojitos are fantastic as well. This time of year I also like to mix hot cider and spiced rum. Or peppermint schnapps and hot cocoa.