MLB '10 Regular Season Thread

No way. There are too many peons and too many factors involved in something like that for it to benefit a team.

I'd think that there may be balls that may not be humidored enough or something of the sort, but I don't think the organization has a whole tries to cheat via the ball... its a same odds chance that the ball ends up in their own pitcher's hands.

Prediction: The Red Sox make up the 5? game deficit and win the American League wild card...

Prediction: The Red Sox make up the 5? game deficit and win the American League wild card...
They're playing well, but that's pretty bold prediction. :p

I'm still holding out hope for the Rox... Tulo crushed one to left and tied the game at 9; just went into extras.

EDIT: Tulo wins it with a double... I can't praise this mullet-beraing messiah enough: 4/5, 2 R, 1 HR, 5 RBI. :bow:

Last edited:

Not a chance.

BTW, my first post on this forum in months. I got too busy and had to give up on my fantasy team :/

Jeffy! Welcome back. :D

Don't worry, it seems you weren't the only one who had to give up on their team..... :p

Thank you :)

I was actually doing pretty good, in 2nd or 3rd, but then I had to get two surgeries in June and July, then I was laid up in recovery till September, and I just moved a few weeks a go, so I've barely looked at my leagues since about June. Thankfully my health is a lot better now though.

I have been keeping up with MLB though. Since the Cubs have been out of the running since spring training, I hope the Twins go all the way this year. Although I'll be happy just as long as the Yanks don't take it again.

Thank you :)

I was actually doing pretty good, in 2nd or 3rd, but then I had to get two surgeries in June and July, then I was laid up in recovery till September, and I just moved a few weeks a go, so I've barely looked at my leagues since about June. Thankfully my health is a lot better now though.

I have been keeping up with MLB though. Since the Cubs have been out of the running since spring training, I hope the Twins go all the way this year. Although I'll be happy just as long as the Yanks don't take it again.
Glad to hear you're feeling much better. :D Where'd you move to?

I'm hoping the Rox pull off another miracle, but Twins are my clear #2. :)

Just finished watching part 1 of "Ken Burns' Baseball: Tenth Inning" tonight. It picks up during the '94 season and continues through the '98 HR chase. Great account of a rather touchy era. Part 2 airs tomorrow on PBS. :)

I can't believe its over today. :(

I'm on the Rays/Rangers/ANY NL TEAM bandwagon until 3/31/11

Congrats to Tele for winning the fantasy league!

Perhaps a "FG Fantasy Baseball Champ" title is in order?

Well, at least I accepted mediocrity and stopped agonizing over the Cubs this season; it's a step. Hopefully, the team makes some solid move in the off-season and jumps right back into contention.

I can't believe its over today. :(

I'm on the Rays/Rangers/ANY NL TEAM bandwagon until 3/31/11
It's not over, it's just beginning!

Congrats to Tele for winning the fantasy league!

Thanks! I was able to eke out another point today with 3 SBs. Shame the W gods fucked me this season...

I would like to thank Albert, Tulo, Miggy, CarGo, Josh, and all my undervalued pitchers. Couldn't have done it without you guys! :D

It was a good time, but perhaps next time we'll get a little crazy and make a trade or two to spice things up. :p

Heh, I think I'll stick with my current title. Thanks though. :)

MLB '10 Postseason Thread!

Glad to hear you're feeling much better. :D Where'd you move to?

I'm hoping the Rox pull off another miracle, but Twins are my clear #2. :)

Thanks man :)

I'm back in Michigan now. Congrats on winning the league!

Grats Tele! Surprised I nabbed 2nd place but Jose Bautista saved my Jays and my fantasy team!