MMA 2013

Hey PB, remember how you found strange how "tentative" Aldo was acting?

Here?s the reason:

Ouch. Fighting with a broken foot is no small feat, altough trying to keep fighting with a dislocated shoulder is fucking insane.

You know what's really hardcore? Fighting for another two rounds after breaking your foot AND hand!

115063445-83faa674b8daeaa8391ebfecbc159618.4c150e90-scaled_medium.jpg

And that's just one of the reasons why I love Pat Barry.

Last edited:
Tonight could go either way really either JDS could land a massive punch and KO Cain, or Cain could outwork JDS.

But I have always supported JDS and this time is no different, hoping he will get the win.

That could have easily just been a replay of their last fight, only this time JDS just kind of gave up.

That could have easily just been a replay of their last fight, only this time JDS just kind of gave up.

I disagree. It was almost a replay, with JDS being slightly better. He made the same mistakes, but the ass whooping was not as one-sided as before, I guess.

Very good. :thumbsup:

Thank you, surprisingly this is getting even more feedback and attention than my Diaz piece back in March.

They've put up the entire Silva/Weidman fight on youtube.

I expected Silva to lose, but not like that. :(

Time for a new thread, no?

What's the point? This one was hardly even used.

Sadly, this is true...but I'd still like to have a place where we (as in "you and me" :p) discuss MMA.

So Nevada has banned any and all use of TRT and even if you had a prior TUE for it, you will not be allowed to use it any further. New Jersey is expected to follow and the Brazilian AC already has (for what it's worth), and most other commissions in the US will probably do the same. So as a result of that, Vitor has been forced to pull out of the Weidman fight and Lyoto has been put in his place.