Moab 2021: This time we are going (May 17-21, 2021)

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
Why is it that every jeep, every new version, has this problem?
It's a potential thing with 100% of 5-link SFA vehicles, Jeeps are the most common vehicle with that setup so they get the most attention but it's reasonably common on any of the stick-axle trucks.

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
Excuse the beginner editing skillz... I left the GoPro on wide mode the entire trip (I found the button that changes that!) ... and I need big kid editing software. I made these edits using the app on my phone. 🤣
Nothing to apologize for, the videos were awesome! So glad you folks had a fun trip.

Crazyjeeper

NickGyver
Car(s)
F150, CJ7, Mustang GT, Tenere, Griso
Yeah! I'm thinking fall 2022. I've got grad school finishing and a honeymoon to do next spring so fall would work better for me.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '11 Multistrada, Yamaha R6
It's a potential thing with 100% of 5-link SFA vehicles, Jeeps are the most common vehicle with that setup so they get the most attention but it's reasonably common on any of the stick-axle trucks.
Jeep Wranglers are designed to be modified easily, so they appeal to people who want to change things. Often those aftermarket changes don't play well together and make the vehicle more prone to Death Wobble.

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
Jeep Wranglers are designed to be modified easily, so they appeal to people who want to change things. Often those aftermarket changes don't play well together and make the vehicle more prone to Death Wobble.

The modifications don't necessarily make things more prone to it, but they can absolutely lead to accelerated wear on the components that do.