Moab 2021: This time we are going (May 17-21, 2021)

Gargh I heard, fixing now...

That all looks amazing!

Our schedule is cleared for the trip (brother's wedding got pushed back to June), but we haven't made any firm plans yet as the border is still closed. :/

I'm game for anything trail wise. Would doing the full lockhart basin road be too much? I've never been over the whole thing.

Me neither. I'd have to look at the time requirements

That all looks amazing!

Our schedule is cleared for the trip (brother's wedding got pushed back to June), but we haven't made any firm plans yet as the border is still closed. :/
Crossing fingers here too. Your rig will definitely be up to the task. Been great watching that thing get more goodies.

Got my accommodations booked for the 16th through the 21st!

It's getting real!!!
Yeahh!! We'll be getting in town the same day - we're arriving the 16th and leaving the 22nd. I can taste the Moab spring water. :D

How's the reception around there, I want part in some virtual attendance at least.. :mrgreen:

If fine in town, but will get spotty on-trail.

So, my fellow Team Texas people forgot to ask me when booking accommodations, and consequently I have none. Anyone else still need to make some and/or have an additional room?

You know we are going to have to give them shit for that. Unfortunately we have a room already since we needed to get into a place that is pet-friendly.

So, my fellow Team Texas people forgot to ask me when booking accommodations, and consequently I have none. Anyone else still need to make some and/or have an additional room?
I'm excited you'll be coming though!! I'll make sure to get some bubblies for us... maybe even make some cookies!

Border closed to May 21st, so that's it for us then. Figured it would be the case but this makes it official. :(

Border closed to May 21st, so that's it for us then. Figured it would be the case but this makes it official. :(

Damn!

This won't be the last one. I'm already thinking about fall 2022 for the next one.

My dad will be able to join us as well plus our friends Mark and Marsha. Waiting to hear back from our local buddies but they will probably join as well.

Damn!

This won't be the last one. I'm already thinking about fall 2022 for the next one.

My dad will be able to join us as well plus our friends Mark and Marsha. Waiting to hear back from our local buddies but they will probably join as well.

Yay!! I can't wait to see all of 'em - I really need to learn spotting skills from your dad.

@BerserkerCatSplat - 2022 for sure!