Moab 2021: This time we are going (May 17-21, 2021)

See you all soon! We'll bring brownie cookies!

PXL_20210515_191848371.jpg
PXL_20210515_203851766.jpg

The good news is, because this is apparently a thing withour FG meets, I have the Stroopwafles as well.

20210514_215425.jpg

So many updates! It's only Day 2 ... we went from 4 vehicles down to 2... and one of those vehicles was already the last rental jeep in town due to *cough* circumstances.

A few more days to go...

So many updates! It's only Day 2 ... we went from 4 vehicles down to 2... and one of those vehicles was already the last rental jeep in town due to *cough* circumstances.

A few more days to go...

e5934db636c360a77a5ce12ceeaeef69.png

Now THAT is a shoe/shorts combo.
Those are my fun shorts :mrgreen:

I've dumped like 400 pictures into our album for the trip. We'll have to go through them, or probably just post up an album link.

Team Texas has packed up and is headed out this morning with a proper rain storm in the region, so we had more or less perfect weather for the trip save for a very windy day yesterday.

Those are my fun shorts :mrgreen:

I've dumped like 400 pictures into our album for the trip. We'll have to go through them, or probably just post up an album link.

Team Texas has packed up and is headed out this morning with a proper rain storm in the region, so we had more or less perfect weather for the trip save for a very windy day yesterday.

imgear.eu

Made it home yesterday. Long drive through the rain. Awesome trip, can't wait until next year!

Here's the Google Photos link! I'm sure there will be more added soon :D

TL; DR on who broke what:

@Crazyjeeper CJ7: clutch line melted 2x. Fuel filters 3x. Completed all trails except Seven Mile Rim and trailered home
@Blind_Io Xterra: 1x CV axle. Fixed in Moab and drove home okay.
@Der Stig GX470: 1x CV axle, broke a bolt on driver's side rock slider, smashed exhaust a zillion times, now it sounds throatier lol. Fixed in Moab, noisier drive home.

Last edited: