modern version of Hammond's truck

Okay....and when clarkson and may do the same on Top Gear you just nod your head and go "mmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm!!!" like some black bitch (the good kind)

....wow.

Dude.... I'm sorry I couldn't even read the rest of your post, but WTF are you doing posting somthing like that?! You do realize there are black people on this board right?? I've noticed a lot of your other posts had really insulting things in them, but I shrugged them off becuase you're a noob. But this was just an utterly disgusting thing to say.

Just for you,
http://img443.imageshack.**/img443/986/dorquemadarj3.jpg

Are you a farmer? Do you live in the mountains where they think tarmac is a sort of bread spread? Do you perhaps work in the lumberjack industry?
Let me guess, you're damning him because you think it's wasteful that an AMERICAN should be able to drive something that he likes, and that he's just going to be running over newborn babies and licking their freshly spilled blood off the pavement while shooting at stuff from the gun rack on the back because Dubya told him to do so. He should have a Prius instead, right?

1002_its_a_hybrid.jpg

BTW, sweet truck. Go flying through the desert and run over some hippies. :p

Last edited:
Just taking note of how many people actually care what is said on teh interwebs. And if you knew anything, you'd know that decent black people wouldn't get offended by what i've said. I'm pretty sure they don't like to be associated with the Jerry Springer show guest type of people.

Okay....and when clarkson and may do the same on Top Gear you just nod your head and go "mmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm!!!" like some black bitch (the good kind) from bronx, but when someone who you can post a reply to does it, you get all defensive. GG!

And just cause i'm a fan of the evo, doesn't mean i'd go and get a rally spec one. Cause that's exactly what you're pointing too. The evos that you can get are street going cars, a pickup like that is for when the roads end. It's just pointless to use one when you can get around with a completely sensible car. But if you don't care about your money, since you'll be spending it all on petrol, go ahead. It is afterall YOURS.

well come on, its actually a V6 turbo diesel, hardly the 'environmental killing machine' of say the srt10. and this even has more torque, which is what you want in a towing vehicle

and as for the "black bitch (good kind)" thing, what on earth do you mean.

Last edited:
People have different perceptions of the word bitch, i'll leave it at that.

And it's not like an Evo is going to be much more economical on fuel once you start giving it the beans (which you would).

I'm not denying that, and my question was serious. If you have a serious usage for a truck like that (like an evo for showing off and drifting through roundabouts :p), it's all good.

People have different perceptions of the word bitch, i'll leave it at that.
Oh yeah, i'm sure we all totally forgot all the positive things that the word 'bitch' entails. I can't believe you didn't get a ban for this shit.

Clean Dodge man. You need to post a video or two showing what all that torque can do :D .

Awesome truck but short bed? I'd take the Dodge with an extended cab 3/4 ton, long bed, Cummins diesel, and a 6-speed :drool:.

My dad has a 2002 Ram Quad Cab long bed 4x4 and I like it. Good for you. Love the truck.

And if you knew anything, you'd know that decent black people wouldn't get offended by what i've said. I'm pretty sure they don't like to be associated with the Jerry Springer show guest type of people.

I'm sorry. But that is the MOST retarded thing I've ever heard. You're saying a white collared Black person wouldn't be offended by a racist comment towards, say, blue collared Blacks? I hate to make assumptions, but because of that sounds to me that you've never even met a Black person.

Thanks for all the comments fellas though it seems my thread has taken some weird turns. ;) Anyway, I will get behind the wheel of an STi again probably as a weekend toy. I realize that is wasteful to have a 3rd car that I only drive on the weekend for pleasure but I assure all of you that the STi will run on the blood of clubbed baby seals (clubbed by republicans no less) while I will continue to reserve my lumberjack truck to running down Muslims and Mexicans. Being Mexican, I am very conflicted about the last part though...... oh well:mrgreen:

^wow that is racist now. Lets face it, everyone is wasteful these days. I'm being wasteful because I drive around by myself in a Tercel :p Anyways, nice truck. But if its supposed to be a modern version of Hammond's truck, wheres the alloy wheels and white paint?

Last edited:
Hehe, this topic has taken a few strange turns. Anyway I love your lumberjack truck (the black rims look great), we dont buy such cars (or sports cars ) because its a rational thing to do. Im guessing 325bhp is not that much for a tank like this ?
Do you randomly change cars or do you just choose on the spot which one to take ?

Hehe, this topic has taken a few strange turns. Anyway I love your lumberjack truck (the black rims look great), we dont buy such cars (or sports cars ) because its a rational thing to do. Im guessing 325bhp is not that much for a tank like this ?
Do you randomly change cars or do you just choose on the spot which one to take ?

325bhp is about that diesel trucks are running with today, the 610 torques is what gets the rear end moving though......these trucks can go 10, 15 years with out a problem so i purchases this one for the diesel longevity (**gasp** is that a pragmatic statement?). Cars on the other hand I prefer variety. My only "rule" is i have to be able to cram the family in any car we own in a pinch so no two seaters. Right now we will probably keep the E420 for another year or two but I want to have a third vechicle as a back up since both my wife and I do so much driving. I have always loved the classic Range Rovers and looking for a clean 95 LWB

just out of curiosity, how much Carbondioxide does it produce per mile/km