No 56k: Mondial de l?Automobile - Paris Motor Show 2014

Interrobang

Forum Addict
I?ll just dump some of my pics here over time ... feel free to add your own ...

motorshow20.jpg
motorshow19.jpg
motorshow17.jpg
motorshow16.jpg
motorshow15.jpg
motorshow14.jpg
motorshow13.jpg
motorshow12.jpg
motorshow11.jpg
motorshow10.jpg
motorshow9.jpg
motorshow8.jpg
motorshow7.jpg
motorshow6.jpg
motorshow5.jpg
motorshow4.jpg
motorshow3.jpg
motorshow2.jpg
motorshow1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

motorshow35.jpg
motorshow34.jpg
motorshow33.jpg
motorshow32.jpg
motorshow31.jpg
motorshow30.jpg
motorshow29.jpg
motorshow28.jpg
motorshow27.jpg
motorshow26.jpg
motorshow25.jpg
motorshow24.jpg
motorshow23.jpg
motorshow18.jpg
motorshow22.jpg
motorshow21.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

motorshow52.jpg
motorshow51.jpg
motorshow50.jpg
motorshow49.jpg
motorshow48.jpg
motorshow47.jpg
motorshow46.jpg
motorshow45.jpg
motorshow43.jpg
motorshow42.jpg
motorshow41.jpg
motorshow40.jpg
motorshow39.jpg
motorshow38.jpg
motorshow37.jpg
motorshow36.jpg

Last edited:
Hhnnnnggg dat ass.

In your "classic section" i spotted a Talbot-Lago, Facel V?ga, a Voisin a?rosport and a very rare Hotchkiss : awsome stuff from classic french marques.[...]
I did not post everything there was obviously, but I really enjoyed the classics most. It was (or is still today and tomorrow) actually about "cars and fashion". Also a lot of these being french, I hadn?t seen them before anywhere too (as the german classic scene is rather focused on german and italian classics). So it was also educational ;)

It?s not like I do not like modern cars - but the most stunning ones were in that Pavilion. And the most valuable too ...

The only thing I sort of missed from this "Mondial" ("world") were Cars not being sold in Europe. I would have loved to see some stuff that you can?t actually buy here. It was really Euro-centric. Wich is not a complaint as obviously coming there and presenting your cars is expensive and companies will not do that unless this means not selling more cars ... but if I were at Ford or GM, I would have prob put some American Models there going "we don?t sell this here, but how do you like it?". Just to gather some opinions that may or may not be helpful looking at the differences in different markets. I think they are missing an opportunity there ... but hey, what do I know ...

Last edited: