Monthly Virtual Meets - 2nd Saturday of the Month

Yay I'm not on call July 10th! Mother is visiting so might have to allow for that. Someone please find a way to remind me on the day.

Sent from my BAH2-W19 using Tapatalk
Exactly what the Telegram announcement channel is for!

Thanks for the reminder! I had completely forgotten about it. Luckily, I'm home alone, so I'll be able to stay for as long as I want, however, I might start a bit later. It's a nice day, so I want to take advantage of it.

July meet has finally come to a close. I had a nap, which you all heard :p and re-emerged for round two.

Tentative plans are for a likely very much shorter chat from Ringmeet next month, as the dates coincide. So I'll update the first post accordingly, and we can see how we're travelling in the lead up to it.

So.... if people are still up for this weekend's meet, do we want to start at the normal time, or push it a bit later, or what? I assume the usual Saturday night Ringmeet shenanigans will be in full swing at that time, so that group may be a bit busy.

What says the FG hive mind?

Are they doing the quiz on Saturday again? Is there a quiz at all? Did they remember the power cord? All these questions and more will (probably not) be answered after this short break...

It probably also translates as having nobody to write the questions either, although I'd happily find some devious ones.

This is true. Could have a bunch of people submit questions remotely though.

I've been directed to a website full of group type games that can be played online though, so perhaps we could try a couple of those at some point in the future and see what works.

This is true. Could have a bunch of people submit questions remotely though.

I've been directed to a website full of group type games that can be played online though, so perhaps we could try a couple of those at some point in the future and see what works.

This is if the new campsite has the same internets we can piggyback off of. I wouldn't mind, would help you, Matt, and William who can't be there.

network is crap unless you’re on Telekom. O2 is Daun to Edge speeds, so useless.

Meet is open if anyone is still around, and not otherwise occupied at Ringmeet

Was good to check in with the Ringmeeters! (y) Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!! Have a beer for me!

Original post now updated for September meet.
The gaming list can be found here: Holy, that's a long URL Batman!

If anyone feels like looking through, we could maybe see if there are some that would work with the meet.