Monthly Virtual Meets - 2nd Saturday of the Month

BYO cookies, sorry :(

amuse yourselves for a bit I need a quick nap, my eyes are stinging
And she didn't recover in time.. Late to join in, but there to see the end of the (first?) run this time. More US support needed for (European) morning hours. :D

:( I woke up and everyone was gone.
I’m still logged in just in case. Good to know auto admit does it’s job too ??

Soon.pdf

I probably won't be on this one, it's my mother's birthday so we're venturing out for a meal for the first time in over a year. This place does pretty generous portions so I'm unlikely to feel like going on camera when I get back. :LOL:

I'll definitely come by and say hello, but as 13th is my birthday, that might be all I can do.

Then again, it all depends on the weather forecast for Saturday night, and how much work my friend has for the next week. ?

BF4B98E3-7B3D-4048-B6D2-462C90AC8E55.jpeg

It’s quiet now…

Chris and I made it to 12 hours (though I had to mute for a bit to complete some auditing work in the middle).

Next meet is July 10th, usual time!

I see chair and car joined this time.

May I suggest to move the date to not on a weekend? I prefer in-person interaction to a huge degree, not only but especially after a year in virtual everything dystopia. Thus, not having to chose between FG and real life for weekend activities would be helpful.

With the number of timezones involved, it made more sense to do it on a weekend, since those not in Europe were less likely to be working.
This meet doesn't have to be the only one, perhaps ask around in telegram and see when people might be available for a weeknight edition?

Yay I'm not on call July 10th! Mother is visiting so might have to allow for that. Someone please find a way to remind me on the day.

Sent from my BAH2-W19 using Tapatalk

Yay I'm not on call July 10th! Mother is visiting so might have to allow for that. Someone please find a way to remind me on the day.

Sent from my BAH2-W19 using Tapatalk

What is your usual method of communicating outside of texting?