Monthly Virtual Meets - 2nd Saturday of the Month

It's that time again! Monthly meet tonight! Holiday edition!

Come, eat, drink and be merry, while sitting alone, in front of your computer!

And after 10 hours we're done for this month. Back at it again in January 2022!

Sorry I missed that one, I was working and couldn't join.

Boink.

Internationally a fairly well versed group is attending at the moment, of which about 1/3 are Finns, as usual. :mrgreen:

Boink.

Internationally a fairly well versed group is attending at the moment, of which about 1/3 are Finns, as usual. :mrgreen:

It's still going!

Meet concluded at 6.27PM Sydney time.

Good turn out this month, was good to catch up with everyone.
Next meet to be updated in opening post!

Very European meet this time around. Some good games of Uno played on the side as well. Worth the visit. :mrgreen:

Is the meet still on? I'm trying to join to no avail.

EDIT: I'll try again in the morning maybe. I need sleep for now.

Last edited:
Glad everyone had a good time! What I heard sounded fun - definitely want to join in the games next time!

Dad called last night to let me know that visiting restrictions have now been eased in the hospital, meaning I would be allowed to visit, and so I wanted to make the most of the day and spent it with him, rather than wandering around like a zombie due to lack of sleep.

Next meet will be March 12!

Unfortunately I'm unable to join this time.

I'll try to join a bit later (between 2000 and 2100 UTC hopefully) - there's a birthday dinner to eat at my parents'...

That was quite short, I will try to make the next one.

Wow that came around fast, didn’t realise it was today. I’m not going to be able to make this one either unfortunately.

I'll be showing up for this one. ;)
But I'll probably will miss the start by a bit

Meeting concluded for the month (unless somebody suddenly appears to entertain @Misrabelle).

No Uno this time, but good times as usual. See you next time again.