Monthly Virtual Meets - 2nd Saturday of the Month

These don't need to be exclusive. Wouldn't be the first garage stream attending.
I know, but the internet isn't back on at parsh-house yet. :( #thirdworldproblems

I will be joining later than usual. Or on time. :D

Last edited:
I will be late this time too

Joe, Marc and I just got back from the Forest so, moment!

Apparently there´s a video meet today, I will be there as soon as possible

I will have the room open, but I've literally JUST put father to bed, and I'm buggered, so I may be a little late again.

'tis the weekend again, right? I have confused these dates a few times by now.. :mrgreen:

Well, that didn't go as originally planned, but there was some Discord up to this point. Good to see some people, I have missed quite a few of these recently.

It was a success, I’m thinking maybe discord might be better if we‘re going to do funny road-trip video clips like last night. Getting 30fps or so works better than Google hangouts.

Sorry everyone!!

It was a back to back hockey weekend, games on both Saturday and Sunday night. Stayed at the post-game dinner/drinks thing until 2.30am, and ended up sleeping through my 4am meet alarm.

Back to regularly scheduled programming next month!

It was a success, I’m thinking maybe discord might be better if we‘re going to do funny road-trip video clips like last night. Getting 30fps or so works better than Google hangouts.
This has been discussed before as well. Discord has its upsides like media sharing as you mentioned. But I think it isn't as good mixing audio when there's more people talking at the same time. And I remember things started getting choppy with enough people. But that might've updated.

But both medias are fine for me.

Sorry everyone!!

It was a back to back hockey weekend, games on both Saturday and Sunday night. Stayed at the post-game dinner/drinks thing until 2.30am, and ended up sleeping through my 4am meet alarm.

Back to regularly scheduled programming next month!
Yeah, but Ringmeet next month ;)

Well, the room was open just in case, but with everyone at Ringmeet, I wasn't expecting anyone to join.

We did try at one point, but couple hours too late, so I guess it had done the timeout thing already at that point.