More BMW X3 Facelift Spy Photos

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
From worldcarfans.com

X3 more sexy

Not an entirely new car, of course, one of the few compact SUVs yet existing, the BMW X3, will get a minor facelift soon, with slightly modified bumpers front and rear, new headlamps (with ring-shaped position lights) and taillights, different materials used inside and some technical refinements. The same modifications will feature on M-Design models, too, though the more aggressive front bumper layout appears to be left unchanged.

Pics

Re: More BMW X3 Facelift Spy Photos

Moved from Gen-Auto...

blaydexi said:
Don't you just love the way whoever typed up the article gave it the title "X3 more sexy" :roll:

I've said it before in the 1-Series thread and I'll say it again. I think the 1-Series and X3-Series are going to hold BMW back because of their styling. These two models have only been released in the past 2-years and already their design (as bad as it already was) is now old because the 3-Series (of which they're styled upon) has been updated.

Anyways, only time will tell...

Right..... From those spy shots it looks as disgusting as it always has. :think:

Not sexy. :thumbsdown:

This car couldn't look good with Ferrari badges on it... And I'm such a fanboy... But then I'm also a BMW fanboy.
Lets just call this car what it is: Not a BMW, but a Steyr...

It only looks worse with Jezza stuck in it and mud all around him :p

BMW is really f'ing up with the X3 and th 1-series. and there styling just in general. why cant form follow function in s pretty way :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

eurch, Somb BMW cars look great:

7 series, 5 series, 3 series coupe, 1 series, Z4..

then there's the 6 series and the X3 and X5... so eurch.

Saying that the X3 is "sexy" is like suggesting that Strom Thurmond should become an underwear model. "X3" and "sexy" in the same sentence, in the same paragraph, in the same webpage is a misnomer so large it may rip apart the fabric of the universe and unleash the Horsemen of the Apocalypse upon our poor, blighted souls.

They might sell more X3s and make less people sick if they just sold them with the spy-shot camouflage used in those pics :yucky:

I seriously hope the 1-series facelift comes soon; they should give Chris Bangle a fine for visual pollution or something, its INEXCUSABLY ugly :yucky:

It's the same thing again. Sharp edges. silly headlights, I just don't get it... why make such a shitty design in such good cars. I too like bmws a lot, but once again don't get it... they should just get another designer, someone who could actually draw rounded lines, sexy curves, CARS!

canessjc said:
It's the same thing again. Sharp edges. silly headlights, I just don't get it... why make such a shitty design in such good cars. I too like bmws a lot, but once again don't get it... they should just get another designer, someone who could actually draw rounded lines, sexy curves, CARS!

Its such a shame because styling aside, BMWs are very good cars. Its like having a very ugly person with the best personality, which too is a shame!