More news uncut!

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
:lol: That was awesome.

Thanks for posting it :)

The SsangYong Rexton :lmao:. Still can't stop laughing at the way that car looks.

Mayhem

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Old but reliable Golf 3
I'd have given the episode an extra point if these clips had survived the final edit! :)

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
I'd have given the episode an extra point if these clips had survived the final edit! :)

I wouldn't worry. Expect to see a slightly re-warmed version of this week's News Uncut masquerading as The News in 11x03 next Sunday. At least that's what'll happen if they do the same as they did last week. 'Twas VERY funny 'though, and nice that Jezza allowed Captain Slow to say something rather than just cutting him off or ignoring him.

Last edited:

Vltros

Car(s)
2011 Honda CR-Z 1977 Ford Fiesta MK1
:lol: That was awesome.

Thanks for posting it :)

The SsangYong Rexton :lmao:. Still can't stop laughing at the way that car looks.

Then you better not watch his even uglier brother. Just write Ssang Yong Rodius and prepare to :puke:

BTW: @ the gorgeous brunette noticing :lol:

LP

Car(s)
^Lol I've seen that already. The SsangYong Moouso (however you spell it) is the best one :rofl:

controlspecimen

Car(s)
2006 Acura TL 6MT
This was far better than the real news--the Bluetooth thing was especially stupid. This gives me hope for future news segments--this one did not feel rushed or included just for the sake of saying they did the news.

chay007

Much better than the actual news shown, the bit about nuclear and electric cars was good, i liked Mays idea, why cant we do it. Clarksons very good at working with crowds, i dont know why this wasnt shown, Top Gear for a BAFTA

Phila

Car(s)
1995 Subaru Legacy, 2008 Subaru Legacy
I agree with everyone else here.

This news that got cut was much better than what they've been including in the final cut. It seems like the news segments of old when it was more 'conversing' between the three and not dumb jokes from Clarkson and Richard and finding new ways to make James seem incredibly weird.

The News Uncut gets a +1 from me.

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
Motorway dodgem cars. :lol:

Dsemaj

Car(s)
2003 Urabus Impreza WRX, 1997 Fraud Falcs EL Wagon
Damn.. I wish they'd given Jeremy the Ssyangsong! :D

JCTK

I agree with everyone else here.

This news that got cut was much better than what they've been including in the final cut. It seems like the news segments of old when it was more 'conversing' between the three and not dumb jokes from Clarkson and Richard and finding new ways to make James seem incredibly weird.

The News Uncut gets a +1 from me.

yeah they could easily just "beep" the contents that keep it from appearing on the show... there doesn't sounds to be too much of those in the uncut anyway... easilay "cutable"...

TopGearDog

Car(s)
Mondeo TDCI
I dont get this, why is the news cut from the show better then what gets aired? :blink:

LP

Car(s)
I dont get this, why is the news cut from the show better then what gets aired? :blink:

Because of the retentiveness of the anuses of PC 'zomg he said "fruit" we should censor him and ban him from TV' people. I'm sure they have something to do with raising the standard or something that prevents them from making the news just a stream of curses and sexual references.

Top Geek

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 240SX
Hammond's drippingly-sarcastic reaction of, "Yes, Jeremy, what's it like?" was hysterical! :lol: