More news uncut!

:lol: That was awesome.

Thanks for posting it :)

The SsangYong Rexton :lmao:. Still can't stop laughing at the way that car looks.

I'd have given the episode an extra point if these clips had survived the final edit! :)

I'd have given the episode an extra point if these clips had survived the final edit! :)

I wouldn't worry. Expect to see a slightly re-warmed version of this week's News Uncut masquerading as The News in 11x03 next Sunday. At least that's what'll happen if they do the same as they did last week. 'Twas VERY funny 'though, and nice that Jezza allowed Captain Slow to say something rather than just cutting him off or ignoring him.

Last edited:
:lol: That was awesome.

Thanks for posting it :)

The SsangYong Rexton :lmao:. Still can't stop laughing at the way that car looks.

Then you better not watch his even uglier brother. Just write Ssang Yong Rodius and prepare to :puke:

BTW: @ the gorgeous brunette noticing :lol:

^Lol I've seen that already. The SsangYong Moouso (however you spell it) is the best one :rofl:

This was far better than the real news--the Bluetooth thing was especially stupid. This gives me hope for future news segments--this one did not feel rushed or included just for the sake of saying they did the news.

Much better than the actual news shown, the bit about nuclear and electric cars was good, i liked Mays idea, why cant we do it. Clarksons very good at working with crowds, i dont know why this wasnt shown, Top Gear for a BAFTA

I agree with everyone else here.

This news that got cut was much better than what they've been including in the final cut. It seems like the news segments of old when it was more 'conversing' between the three and not dumb jokes from Clarkson and Richard and finding new ways to make James seem incredibly weird.

The News Uncut gets a +1 from me.

Damn.. I wish they'd given Jeremy the Ssyangsong! :D

I agree with everyone else here.

This news that got cut was much better than what they've been including in the final cut. It seems like the news segments of old when it was more 'conversing' between the three and not dumb jokes from Clarkson and Richard and finding new ways to make James seem incredibly weird.

The News Uncut gets a +1 from me.

yeah they could easily just "beep" the contents that keep it from appearing on the show... there doesn't sounds to be too much of those in the uncut anyway... easilay "cutable"...

I dont get this, why is the news cut from the show better then what gets aired? :blink:

I dont get this, why is the news cut from the show better then what gets aired? :blink:

Because of the retentiveness of the anuses of PC 'zomg he said "fruit" we should censor him and ban him from TV' people. I'm sure they have something to do with raising the standard or something that prevents them from making the news just a stream of curses and sexual references.

Hammond's drippingly-sarcastic reaction of, "Yes, Jeremy, what's it like?" was hysterical! :lol: