• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

More Peak Oil info...

Cruzz563

Needs a job!
Car(s)
Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust (Do want)
Fuelprices are getting out of hand here, it's raised almost everyweek, basic fuel here is ?1,42 for 1 Liter/0.26Gallons.

When I got my drivers license 2 years ago, it was only ?1,00 per Liter..

Yeah, we've finally cracked the $2/US gallon mark about 2 months ago. But we have some of the lowest prices in the nation, if I'm not mistaken Californ-I-A has already hit $3/US gallon.

$2.47 for 87 unleaded at the local Hess station. Better off walking.

jayjaya29 said:
$2.47 for 87 unleaded at the local Hess station. Better off walking.

Damn, its $2.09 here for regular unleaded, and that's the expensive gas station. Last time I bought gas I got it for $2.01.

Its a bit expensive out here, but if you leave the Lond Island and you get out, the gas prices drop to around that point.

Here, it has doubled from the price of 8 years ago.

Cruzz563 said:
Yeah, we've finally cracked the $2/US gallon mark about 2 months ago. But we have some of the lowest prices in the nation, if I'm not mistaken Californ-I-A has already hit $3/US gallon.

$2.50 for regular in SoCal. I don't remember when it's been under $2, maybe about two years ago.

around $1/litre here in Queensland on a cheap day. In other states it would be more cause the government here has an 8 cent per litre subsidy on fuel.

When I was in coffs a month ago it was $1.15/litre for 93 RON and $1.23/litre for 98 RON

We are anywhere between 85 cents/liter up to 95 cents/liter (CDN currency) and people are bitching and complaining. I'm not.

Why am I not surprised that there would be whining about "high" fuel prices on a car forum? :bangin:

As for me, all my fuel costs are subsidized by a few oil companies since 2003, so as oil prices go up, I get more $$$ from them. :lol:

So will the price of crude oil please go to-da-moon!!! :thumbsup:

I want in on that subsidized dealy! Now! :p

Leppy said:
around $1/litre here in Queensland on a cheap day. In other states it would be more cause the government here has an 8 cent per litre subsidy on fuel.

You pricks.

Currently, it's $1.17/litre for 93RON, $1.25 for 96RON, $1.28 for 98RON and $1.23 for Diesel in Melbourne.

Aussie dollars of course.