More sections?

Yeah I suppose it can be an idea, just depends if viper wants this place to stay strictly TG, FG related or if he wants to devellop the community further.

Well...more sections will have more topics to tok abt. But I dunno whether viper will wanna restrict it to TG, FG related or at least car related. But I guess pretty much anything else is already in the Off Topic section. Maybe we juz need to divide the Off Topic section into more specific topics for discussion.

Yeah that's what I thought... we could have:

-Computer section
-Entertainment section (movies, music, games)
-Photo section
-Cars section

Yeah, I'd be willing to make more areas if they are wanted. I just don't want a lot of empty forums. ;)

Viper007Bond said:
Yeah, I'd be willing to make more areas if they are wanted. I just don't want a lot of empty forums. ;)

you can count on us to post in them! :D

Already made 'em. Sorting through Off-Topic right now moving stuff. :)

Renesis said:
me too I moved 2 topics
Yes, and you didn't uncheck the "leave shadow" and so now we're stuck with the shadows of the topic. :x Just let me do it please. ;)

I did it with only one of them :wink: (moved more than 2 finally)

then I realised that they were old dead topics anyway so we didn't need shadows

Regardless of whether or not it's an old topic, I don't want a shadow. ;)

It's okay. :?

:lol: Viper's a computer whore, us mods never get to do anything he's always there :p

yeah kill me for resurecting a dead topic but whatever alteast it's not OT..

we need a music request section... all topics are getting flooded by "whats that song?" questions and it's becoming annoying.