More sections?

Renesis said:
we need a music request section... all topics are getting flooded by "whats that song?" questions and it's becoming annoying.
Well I was kinda thinkin' they'd just go in the specific episode discussion in the thread for that episode...

Viper007Bond said:
Renesis said:
we need a music request section... all topics are getting flooded by "whats that song?" questions and it's becoming annoying.
Well I was kinda thinkin' they'd just go in the specific episode discussion in the thread for that episode...

but they don't.. they ask wherever they feel like or start a topic in the off topic section...

But if I make a "what's the song" area, they'll all be posted there instead of in the topics and then we'll get a lotta reposts.

Just lock any that show up and point out the thread on the episode. ;)

settle down woman, settle down.

Renesis said:

I'm making my way up the list of posts today and was thinking the exact same thing.

If we don't make an entire section for music, maybe we could make a sticky topic in the Top Gear and Fifth Gear sections where people could request song titles. Atleast it would all be in one place then.