Unveiled: Morgan EV

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
See signature

I'm so very confused; is it a turn of the century wooden wagon or a modern electric car?

I got it - it's hipster bait. And, to be honest, I think it looks like a riot and I would put one in my garage as a toy. It certainly won't replace a car, but it will compete with motorcycles for the open-air fun.

What is that weird center but not centered headlamp for? It would look better with the gaping mouth or a closed off angle that resembles a torpedo. Another thing is that now it reminds me of a K1 go kart, not an actual vehicle that you could drive on the road.

Personally, I'd rather have the three-wheeler. I want the RAF livery and burble-y engine hanging off the front. I want to feel like an old timey airplane pilot.

It is a three wheeler. I do agree it would look better looking more like a torpedo though.

I like it, I'd probably drive that to work every day in the summer...

I'd probably drive the V-twin powered one too, somebody buy one for me.

I am not sleeping well again, so I went looking for things and found this version I like better.

webheader2.jpg

Probably only a few real differences, but the thing is striking.

EDIT:

There is also a junior version available through Selfridges.

tracking-shot-w2500.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhh yes. Missing out on the soundtrack is a little sad, but hey... Robert Llewellyn seems to enjoy the (prototype) machine very much!

That makes me wish I were 10 again.

I like this, a lot of prewar styling nods, and to be quite honest, looks a more authentic nod to a prewar car than the 3-wheeler with the engine.

A friend of mine had a modern 3-wheeler and found it very unreliable though, so here's hoping this is better.

I like the off-center headlight. It's like a jaunty cigar in the corner of a Lancaster bombardier's mouth.