Morris Marina, Rosie O'Donnell, or bird flu?

Morris Marina, Rosie O'Donnell, or bird flu?

• Total voters
I wonder if we'll see a "Rigging the FinalGear Marina vs. Bird Flu poll 2008" thread on the Marina forum.

Aww I'm starting to feel bad for the poor sucky car :(
I'm sure it's salvageable if you swap out most of the parts.... Actually that could be fun. It would make a great stealth racer :lol:

While the Marina is impressive in that it's a car without a single redeeming feature, since I live in an area with lots of empty fields and such, I'm certain I could invent fun with a Marina.

I don't think I'd want to have fun with Rosie, in a field or anywhere.

I'll take the marina, at least I can cut it up and use the metal, or just sell it for scrap.

Bird Flu. I would die sooner in a Marina. P.S. If anyone wants an account at the marina forum to mess around with them, let me know.

Aww I'm starting to feel bad for the poor sucky car :(
I'm sure it's salvageable if you swap out most of the parts.... Actually that could be fun. It would make a great stealth racer :lol:

Hmmm, the ultimate sleeper.

I was going to say bird flu, but Kat's idea has made this a hard decision. Bah, I'll make a decision later. :lol:

You could use the Car to run over Rosie O'Donnell with. Actually, come to think of it, you'd just end up with some horrible mix of a Marina stuck into the ass of Rosie O'Donnell..

The Marina TC looks cool though... *hides*

At least the bird flu can only kill you once, the Marina and Rosie will torture you ... forever.

You could use the Car to run over Rosie O'Donnell with. Actually, come to think of it, you'd just end up with some horrible mix of a Marina stuck into the ass of Rosie O'Donnell..

The Marina TC looks cool though... *hides*

thats gonna replace the monster in my nightmares....

Oh, I dunno. Rosie O'Donnell is kinda hot, in a scary butch dyke sort of way. :p

i'd go with the morris marina and quickly introduce it to its namesake...it would make a lovely fish habitat, don't you think?

:wink:

All very amusing, but I'm with Clarkson* ... I'd drive a Marina rather than experience the other two.

* never seen him in Rosie's company, never seen him trying to contract chicken flu, seen him many times in a Marina.

Is this a bit like Shag, Marry or Push off a cliff?

In which case, which of the guys would you.....?

(I think I could be drummed out of the Brownies for this one)