• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Moscow tuned Cars.

Now that's proper retro design. Not the crap that has been forced upon us lately.
*cough* PT Cruiser *cough*

That is incredibly hot.

One can only wonder why every Russian production car from couple of last decades looks horrifying. I'm not even talking about technical things, or built quality, just design. I mean look what they did when they wanted to!

thats a hoooot piece of metal, period.

I like the name :mrgreen:
"pobeda" s600 = victory s600 :thumbsup:

that is one mean looking lead sled. Really makes me want one of those. Any idea if it's production or concept (I'm guessing concept).

They've made crap cars. But i remember my old school used to use russian mircroscopes. And the biology teacher told us that they were very solid high quality products, for an ok price. And I've heard simular stuff about other russian things.
And bad stuff for other products :)

They can make good stuff.

russians have either very shitty stuff, or truly masterpieceses of engineering.

How can the russians get so right what we get so horribly wrong....visually anyway.

naaaice! me like

that looks really hot. but it looks like its pulled parts from all diff cars. mini dials and merc seats.

is this a new comp?

the back needs improvemts the front looks like a thunderbird

jasonchiu said:
that looks really hot. but it looks like its pulled parts from all diff cars. mini dials and merc seats.

is this a new comp?

the back needs improvemts the front looks like a thunderbird

and somehow it looks stunning... 8)

holy shit... this is a freakin nice car.... how big are the rims, they look like 19"... I bet if 50cent sees this, he's gna ask that guy to make him one