Most distracting audience member

S13E02_Babes4.jpg

They'd both get it !
Oh yes they would! :lol: Especially the one in the gray. So hot right now.

I would like to nominate this thread for the award of "Most Pathetic Thread on FinalGear". :lol:

While I do think that some of the girls on the show are attractive, I can't say that they are so special either. There are plenty of girls like that in everyday life.

I have to say, this week has provided the most distractions... :D

Hey guys.....

Reason I'm here:
Does anyone know that gorgeous golden haired beauty with the pearl necklace standing behind Stephan Fry during the interview? I didn't get a word that they were saying, I was so mesmerized by her smile..... The cars pale in comparison!

...and if you're her boyfriend, then Sir I congratulate you on your impeccable taste in women and challenge you to a duel, you may choose your car of choice

While I do think that some of the girls on the show are attractive, I can't say that they are so special either. There are plenty of girls like that in everyday life.

Then it's fitting...because these are everyday people we're talking about.

She does kind of look like Hammond, doesn't she.

Teeth aren't white enough.

Reactions: MWF
Yeah this thread is gonna go downhill quick.

Anyone else get a pedo-ish feeling from the TG Challenge segment (from 13x02), especially when Hammond and Clarkson were on the track trying to hit on teenagers probably a third or fourth their age?

/shudders

Anyone else get a pedo-ish feeling from the TG Challenge segment (from 13x02), especially when Hammond and Clarkson were on the track trying to hit on teenagers probably a third or fourth their age?

I think of it more as topical. After all Michael Jackson did pass away last week. :D

It is entirely possible of course that someone from Top Gear has seen this thread and is trying to mess with our heads...

Girl in grey is suspenders girl, look at the necklaces.
Now I feel dirty for posting in here.

S13E02_Babes4.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.**/img253/552/yeahol5.png

Suspenders girl is older and taller than gray top girl. Sorry.

Yes, it was very uncomfortable watching them pimping out their cars to get girls and talking about it. They were being like 17 year old guys, but in the bodies of well, what they are, middle aged men. It was very awkward to watch, not helped by the fact that the episode was overloaded with sex jokes.

Suspenders girl is older and taller than gray top girl. Sorry.

I'd be inclined to disagree with you there Spectre. Check out some of the finer details such as her smile lines, shape/size of eyebrows and the fact the she's clearly a Boeing Blonde and I reckon they could be one and the same.

If you can't work out what a Boeing Blonde is PM me. ;)

BS, they're not the same girl. :rolleyes:

I'd be inclined to disagree with you there Spectre. Check out some of the finer details such as her smile lines, shape/size of eyebrows and the fact the she's clearly a Boeing Blonde and I reckon they could be one and the same.

If you can't work out what a Boeing Blonde is PM me. ;)

BS, they're not the same girl. :rolleyes:

Nope, they're not the same girl. Close enough to be related (older/younger sisters?) - but they're not the same girl.