Most distracting audience member

I don't think those Challenge girls looked 17 at all. I'm 17 and I don't look like anything like that at all. Actually, I'm glad I don't.

Nah, if anything they looked younger... having said that, I'm 17 and know of quite a few girls who are like that...
Although they do talk more... mostly bitching and slagging people off... normaly me!:rolleyes:

I wonder what the general idea of putting the pretty girls at the front is... most concentration is supposed to be going into the jokes, info and general banter. I get distracted by the birds in the background until I hear the audience laughing and then wonder what the joke was!:lol:

I haven't actually found many audience members too distracting until I came across this woman (ep. 11x03, black hair to the right of Jeremy). She was on screen for less than a minute but seriously, what the hell was she doing with her face? Lay off the botox woman, and stop trying to make model faces, you're just being scary!

Picture2-6.png

/end rant.

/\ Ewww! think i'll stick to my wrinkles thanks! ;)

This is a pic from tonight's episode (from TopGear.com):

670x377Image.jpg

Looks like it will be another good episode for all the dudes. It's not fair. Where's the army when you need them. :cry:;)

670x377Image.jpg

Looks like it will be another good episode for all the dudes. It's not fair. Where's the army when you need them. :cry:;)

Well at least not all of these look about 16! Sometimes you do get glimpses of male eye candy but not enough! Come on TG a huge
portion of your audience is female,lift your game!:)

670x377Image.jpg

A couple of guys there with cute smiles :)

Suppose we'll just have to make due...:(

I haven't actually found many audience members too distracting until I came across this woman (ep. 11x03, black hair to the right of Jeremy). She was on screen for less than a minute but seriously, what the hell was she doing with her face? Lay off the botox woman, and stop trying to make model faces, you're just being scary!

Oh man, I had forgotten about her! I actually called my husband into the room just so I could point her out. She's rather a lesson in what not to do with plastic surgery, isn't she?

I'm sorry, what? He wasn't watching with you?!?!

He, um, doesn't share my rabid Top Gear fandom. In fact, just now he was complaining that I pester him every Sunday to download the newest ep (his computer is MUCH faster than mine).

He really does have many very good qualities, I promise. ;)

Didn't anyone spot any nice laydeez this week then ????

I didn't even notice Hamster in the news section because of that brunette (in 13x02, right side of Hammond), she must have been the most distracting audience member so far...and I think that's just what the studio people are after.

Ones I noticed.....

Blonde in green dress....

S13E03_1.jpg

Blonde in shorts and brunette in blue skirt....

S13E03_2.jpg