Most distracting audience member

Car(s)
Suzuki Alto
Its Bruno! :D

vlcsnap99913.png

tomivav

It's not that this guy was distracting, but I watched it a lot of times and every time I laughed so hard.

First, when he bursts laughing:
2gxmfkg.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E7OmSJ2IqE
Here, I uploaded the video so you can see it (and for myself, because I've not enough free space on my hard disk, so I'll need to delete the these so I can download new next season). It's priceless.:lol:

Rumer

Car(s)
Saab 9-5
I haven't actually found many audience members too distracting until I came across this woman (ep. 11x03, black hair to the right of Jeremy). She was on screen for less than a minute but seriously, what the hell was she doing with her face? Lay off the botox woman, and stop trying to make model faces, you're just being scary!

Picture2-6.png

/end rant.

http://forums.finalgear.com/top-gear/most-distracting-audience-member-36735/page-2/#post1015370
That's who I was thinking of and her equally plastic-enhanced "friend"

Soooo scary. Her other faces weren't much better either.

Picture5-2.png

anthrax

Car(s)
2011 Ford Focus Sedan 2.0 Ghia Flex
Left side, brown jacket... found her very attractive as well

2004.12.19 episode: Race to Verbien (Ferrari 612 X Swiss transport)

Attachments

• vlcsnap-1232307.png
    vlcsnap-1232307.png
    305.3 KB · Views: 42
  • vlcsnap-1232344.png
    vlcsnap-1232344.png
    312.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

snoro

Car(s)
1995 850 turbo wagon with a schtick
next person that post a pic of the horror picture show that is the botox girlfrom 11x03 plase atleast put some warning or even better, a spoiler tags cause i want to keep my eye for a while

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
It keeps showing up and it makes me want to throw up, so when is the next page!!! Argh!

janstett

Car(s)
86 944 Turbo, 2000 TA, 09 GC Overland, 11 CLS550

zedex

Car(s)
Nissan Rogue S AWD
Girl in grey is suspenders girl, look at the necklaces.
Now I feel dirty for posting in here.

S13E02_Babes4.jpg

yeahol5.png

a bit of a late reply but i haven't checked the forum for over a week...

that gray shirt one isn't bad... but...
'suspenders girl' has longer chin, making her face look longer... which imho looks better =)

but not always...
longface.jpg

was meh... too long of a face ... EVEN JEREMY'S POINTING AT HER FACE!!!

however she looks so lovely when she smiles and laughs, which was 99% of the time :wub:
videofied: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVyNlnEJMwk

oh and that botox girl... is... very... disturbing.... :sick:

Last edited:

Flick Montana

Car(s)
04 Nissan 350Z Roadster, 09 Nissan GT-R
TG13x02bird2.png

The blonde girl on the left looks like my ex so I will pass on that one. But the girl on the right is strangely attractive...

TG13x02bird1.png

The two brunettes, especially this one, were the hottest girls I have ever seen on TG. I'll take 2 of each please.

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3
Not quite in the audience, but may I present you the ever-lovely (and ever-feisty) Audi woman.

/thread

jonimatix

Car(s)
Honda Civic Type-R EP3
BTW, anyone noticed that sexyu girls rarelyyyy stay behind James May in the camera?

:think:

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
BTW, anyone noticed that sexyu girls rarelyyyy stay behind James May in the camera?

:think:

That's because all the really classy women are behind the camera in order to admire his intellect and rumpled good looks!

He's good with a spanner or a screwdriver, understands fine wine and classical music, and unlike someother presenters we can mention doesn't need to drive a flash motor to make up for a small penis.

So in summary - can show a woman a classy time, fulfil her emotionally and physically, and can put up a shelf. What's not to like?

Now you :think:!

Jon

Car(s)
Ford Mondeo 2.0 Honda CBR600FS (Now wrecked!)
That video of suspenders girl.. She looks even more attractive in the video than she did in the pictures.. She really is VERY pretty. :blink:

Reactions: MWF

flydiscovery

Car(s)
2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS
That's because all the really classy women are behind the camera in order to admire his intellect and rumpled good looks!

He's good with a spanner or a screwdriver, understands fine wine and classical music, and unlike someother presenters we can mention doesn't need to drive a flash motor to make up for a small penis.

So in summary - can show a woman a classy time, fulfil her emotionally and physically, and can put up a shelf. What's not to like?

Have you been moonlighting on the James May board lately? Because you're frightening me now. :p

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Have you been moonlighting on the James May board lately? Because you're frightening me now. :p

Simply offering an alternative perspective.

But bear in mind the coolest people don't have to try...... ;)

ozgirl

Car(s)
Focus 1.6 Zetec: unoriginal but good

Damn, can't rep you again already! ;)