Most distracting audience member

OMG! She's one good looking creature :D :cool:

Well chosen screencap, because scary botox woman is riiight next to this one :eek: Didn't someone say that the 3 of them (incl 1 to L of Jezza) are lap dancers?

Well chosen screencap, because scary botox woman is riiight next to this one :eek: Didn't someone say that the 3 of them (incl 1 to L of Jezza) are lap dancers?

Ew, what a horrible nightmare a lap dance from the Botox Queen would be. Do you think she has to pay people to accept them from her, rather than the other way around?

Ew, what a horrible nightmare a lap dance from the Botox Queen would be. Do you think she has to pay people to accept them from her, rather than the other way around?
Maybe she faces backward: can't tell from screencap but maybe she's a BOBFOC..;)

Didn't we already have one of these threads that got a million pages long and we eventually killed it due to the creepiness factor? Why are we doing it again?

That's because all the really classy women are behind the camera in order to admire his intellect and rumpled good looks!

He's good with a spanner or a screwdriver, understands fine wine and classical music, and unlike someother presenters we can mention doesn't need to drive a flash motor to make up for a small penis.

So in summary - can show a woman a classy time, fulfil her emotionally and physically, and can put up a shelf. What's not to like?

Now you :think:!

He also does a mean fish pie:mrgreen: can't rep you at the moment.
And i think Goob needs banning over that Avatar:barf:
Thanks for changing

Last edited:
MY EYES! *runs from Creepy Botox Woman avvie*

Much better! :D

To the person who left me a rep message..

..Your sister?? :blink:

Didn't we already have one of these threads that got a million pages long and we eventually killed it due to the creepiness factor? Why are we doing it again?

I think you're probably thinking of that Hottie Spotting thread that some pervy n00b started last year :whistle:

This thread is about people whom forum members find distracting and may draw their attention away from the presenters, whatever the reason. ;)
It is more anthropology than gynaecology if you will. There are images of dudes, beards and everything here. Not creepy at all.

Thinking about it the hottie and the nightmare could be sisters.... they do resemble each other quite a lot...
More like (grand)mother and daughter.

To the person who left me a rep message..

..Your sister??
Perhaps they meant 'yo mama' but were being polite?