Most distracting audience member

Lots of distracting cuties in the audience this episode. They didn't show most of them in close this time. Didn't see anyone as alluring and distracting as Blue Shirt Girl.

vlcsnap-8890355.png

There's a gravity well in that shot....

Wow, Richard's hair is very... styled in those pictures. That's the look of someone who's spent quite a bit of time under a hair dryer with a round brush. Wow.

Is it possible he's trying out to be on the Spandau Ballet reunion tour?

Last edited:
Is it that chap w/ the clap?

caps029.jpg

Eh, he's okay. A little too clean for me, you know? I like my boys rough around the edges. Thanks for the screencap!

Wow, Richard's hair is very... styled in those pictures. That's the look of someone who's spent quite a bit of time under a hair dryer with a round brush. Wow.

Holy carp, no kidding! You think he has hot rollers? James needs to pull him aside and teach him how to wear long hair.

Holy carp, no kidding! You think he has hot rollers? James needs to pull him aside and teach him how to wear long hair.

LOL, probably. Richard has been trying very hard to work out the "semi-long" look. Now, most women can tell you that you're better off short or long, not in between. James has grown his out far enough he doesn't have to futz with it but Richard is having to try way too hard to look like he doesn't do anything. I wish my hair would look like that, though the last time I looked at a round brush my hair exploded around it into a gigantic knot.

I am going to go with yellow shirt girl and the black shirt girl to the left of the lap board.

I wish my hair would look like that, though the last time I looked at a round brush my hair exploded around it into a gigantic knot.

Ugh, no, nobody should wish for hair like that. Seriously, next thing we know he'll be getting french tips from a girl named Susie and hosting Mary Kay parties at his home. Think he uses tanning beds as well?

Is it that chap w/ the clap?

caps029.jpg
Bravo Top Gear! Finally a little female eye candy.

God knows he's my favorite, but James needs to hit a barber STAT!! He should go back to that look he had in Oz and James Big Wino Adventures.

Less Richard Harris and more Jim Morrison would be my advice.

God knows he's my favorite, but James needs to hit a barber STAT!! He should go back to that look he had in Oz and James Big Wino Adventures.

While I can't deny that Mr. May looked quite lovely while sampling wine with Oz, I think he's still delicious now. He wears long locks beautifully. He should grow some ninjas to follow him and eliminate anyone who comes too close to his hair with a pair of scissors.

He should grow some ninjas to follow him and eliminate anyone who comes too close to his hair with a pair of scissors.

:lol:

Yay for the Chap with the Clap! If you lot will excuse me,...

spicysaurus said:
Aren't there any not-a-dude computer nerds around here?

I would've obliged with screencaps (slight computer nerd here); but I didn't have the episode yet! (Still don't. I'm still downloading...and have been since circa 5 pm ET. And I have DSL.)

I would've obliged with screencaps (slight computer nerd here); but I didn't have the episode yet! (Still don't. I'm still downloading...and have been since circa 5 pm ET. And I have DSL.)

Downloads were very, very slow this week. Mine took 2-3 times longer than normal.

Lots of distracting cuties in the audience this episode. They didn't show most of them in close this time. Didn't see anyone as alluring and distracting as Blue Shirt Girl.

vlcsnap-8890355.png

What about pink shirt girl to the right of the TV ;-)

The guy on the right the Bolt?

Yes indeedy, he was rather yum!!:)

Finally something in the audience for the girls!!!:D

No, no, I DEFINATELY meant the man behind the TV in the bROWN T Shirt during the Bolt interview.

*Wishes she had the time to learn to screencap :(

A big fat **** for the first girl who gets it in!!!:)
I'm now too mature to make a joke here.

one of you chicks had better beat me
Here too.

vlcsnap-8890355.png
If you mean blue hair girl, I agree.

If you meant someone else, what about blue-hair girl?

Blue Hair Girl looked bored/stoned in the shots where I could see her face.

And as I said before - if the person only looks bored/stoned/like he or she doesn't want to be there, then I'm not going to post them up unless their distraction factor massively outweighs it.

Hers didn't.

Last edited: