Most distracting audience member

Especially the very big lack of hotness just right of her.

Unkind, not all of us girls can look like Sienna or Angelina or whoever! At least she was enjoying herself, it pisses me off when there's some bimbo there who's more concerned with looking good than enjoying the show - leave the tickets for us true fans! :)

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

From episode 5:

http://img530.imageshack.**/img530/630/18046176.jpg

Sorry about the shit quality, it's from iplayer. Someone else post a few nice ones? It's in the last couple of minutes.

Unkind, not all of us girls can look like Sienna or Angelina or whoever! At least she was enjoying herself, it pisses me off when there's some bimbo there who's more concerned with looking good than enjoying the show - leave the tickets for us true fans! :)

i'm gonna side with Ozgirl on this one. I'll admit hands down that Sienna was smoking hot throughout the interview. However that unfortunate girl was standing in camera shot and when us blokes see that, its a case of 'woah, just prove Sienna's hotness" i'll also admit that i did think this at the time but it would most likely be the same case if i was standing next to Brad Pitt. I know for certain that all the eyes from the ladies will be on the Pittster and not on me. All it does is prove the old saying "its not what the body parts that define the woman, but the thing between the ears."

Lots of distracting cuties in the audience this episode. They didn't show most of them in close this time. Didn't see anyone as alluring and distracting as Blue Shirt Girl.

vlcsnap-8889346.png

Not really my type, but cute and attractive. And certainly distracting. The yellow shirt helped.

hey! yellow shirt girl was mine lol I was about to post about it. Glad I am not the only one that finds the audience sometimes more interesting then the show ha

Yellow Shirt Girl above is 19:32min in the torrent that's listed on this site for S13 epi 4

Especially the very big lack of hotness just right of her.

A similar thought occured when I was watching the ep.

My slogan was going to be "Audience - Making Guests Seem More Attractive"

hey! yellow shirt girl was mine lol I was about to post about it. Glad I am not the only one that finds the audience sometimes more interesting then the show ha

Yellow Shirt Girl above is 19:32min in the torrent that's listed on this site for S13 epi 4

Yummy.

I completely agree with you. I don't actually like looking at miserable skinny bimbos who clearly would rather be on TV in a different programme. I would MUCH rather see gleeful people loving the show & on a high from getting tickets, seeing TG 'in the flesh' and having a crisis over breathing the same air as JC.

I also think it's wonderful that studio TG is still filmed infront of a live audience.

And LOL, I bloody love this thread!

I completely agree with you. I don't actually like looking at miserable skinny bimbos who clearly would rather be on TV in a different programme. I would MUCH rather see gleeful people loving the show & on a high from getting tickets, seeing TG 'in the flesh' and having a crisis over breathing the same air as JC.

I also think it's wonderful that studio TG is still filmed infront of a live audience.

And LOL, I bloody love this thread!
Thanks dude! :D
it especially smarts cos i just found out i didn't get the tickets i requested for 13x7 :cry: