Most distracting audience member

the american girl that jeremy says cant possibly be american because she isnt fat.

I'm not sure why anyone would criticise you for that?

Firstly, all audience members are 18 and over.

Secondly, all audience members want to get their face on TV.

Thirdly, if someone random on t'internet says you're cute - where's the harm in that? I'd be flattered.

Fourthly, us guys on FG have to put up with all the "Not a Dudes" telling us how dreamy Hammy, Jezza & Jimbo are.

Well those were some of my points too, and since Mrs Hersworksfinetoo also appeared in the thread I really couldn't see the harm in it but sadly others found it sick/creepy/pervy/sinister and it was closed*. Worth a search 'though as there are some very pretty ladies on there. ;)

*Suspects some FG members are closet Daily Fail readers.

Hang on a minute people - isn't this just turning into another Hottie Spotting thread, like the one for which I got so much flak a while back? Not that I'm bitter or anything........

It is, and like before it's not something I'd love to see on here... my comment about suspenders girl notwithstanding. :p

People really gave you flack over this before? Ok so I'm sitting here amused that the dudes are so easily distracted by a cute girl you totally loose the show, but this thread is so absolutely within the realm of appropriate. I must agree of the not-a-dudes can gush over Hammond, the dudes can talk about the pretty lady they saw. I'm sure it could be done in an inappropriate manner, but I haven't seen that yet.

I quite liked the blonde on the right. Although that might be because I find Enfield's head so weird.

http://img132.imageshack.**/img132/3679/vlcsnap2009062005h24m16.png

And some smiling girl in a red top and glasses behind Clarkson when he was interviewing Michael Parkinson. I couldn't figure out why she was smiling. Probably because she was looking at the back of Clarkson's head. Yeah, I bet that's it.

Er....that was me :| Sorry if was distracting, and ther erm...smiling...was...erm...i don't know what it was actually. It was my first time at the TG studio and i couldnt help but smile. lol. I posted the screencap a few posts ago. Again, sorry. Eeeek!

the guy in the blue t-shirt between Jeremy and Richard who was just had a weird sort of expression when they were discussing what animals understeer or oversteer. 7X06

The woman standing behind James when they were introducing their challenge with the Germans

I quite liked the blonde on the right. Although that might be because I find Enfield's head so weird.

Oh man, that girl... I couldn't stop looking at her. But not because I like her! She just, I dunno, kept making weird faces or something.

I think you only like her by comparison. When you're up against Enfield, it's not hard to look good.

That's her, the one I was on about. She's big. And she looked hot on TV..but her belt didn't really go with her dress and it distracted me a lot.
I'll go now..

the american girl that jeremy says cant possibly be american because she isnt fat.

yea she was by far one of the best ever on the show.

Attachments

• tg.jpg
    tg.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 2,518
Last edited:
There's something in this shot that distracts me.. Whatever could it be?
(This is episode 1 from season 5).

http://img8.imageshack.**/img8/1807/tg5x01.jpg

Er....that was me :| Sorry if was distracting, and ther erm...smiling...was...erm...i don't know what it was actually. It was my first time at the TG studio and i couldnt help but smile. lol. I posted the screencap a few posts ago. Again, sorry. Eeeek!

are you serious ? helloooooo BABY! :cool:

you have nothing to apologise for, you look quite cute and distracting in a good way. :D