Most distracting audience member

In the last episode of this series, where James is babbling right after Jeremy's X6 segment, didn't anyone notice the redhead cutie pie? I'm trying to do a screenshot but I can't capture video stills for some odd reason.

This thread should be renamed, 'post every girl in the TG audience regardless of hotness.'

I wonder what one-liners other countries use to grab that special someone.....

Well technically not an oneliner, but this cute girl asked me on saturday night if I could drive her home, of course I could, so I did.... Back to my home, never thought in a millions years it would work, but hey! :mrgreen:

Sometimes the simple things works best :)

Mini-Nigella/Brook is not only exceedingly attractive but she also reminds me of a friend I had back in high school.

There was a real looker over Richard's left shoulder during the news segment...I'm surprised nobody has mentioned her! :lol:

:lol: haha that is actually the reason why I have just joined this forum..Wanted to see if anyone knew her...oh well worth a shot eigh? :mrgreen:

But she's is one pretty girl :rolleyes:

Tried to take a screenshot of her, but it doesn't work quite good with media player classic:? unfortunately:p

Wanted to see if anyone knew her...oh well worth a shot eigh?

Well, some say... that she's the long lost hot twin sister of the BSG... or that she's actually called the RWSG (Red White Shirt Girl)

Tried to take a screenshot of her[...]
Here you go

http://img705.imageshack.**/img705/9746/redwhite.jpg

http://img705.imageshack.**/img705/6946/redwhite2.jpg

"Someone's ear is in danger of having hair brushed over it"

^I didn't know Hammond had "Jazz Face"!

That was actually one of the most attractive female audiences I can remember. It was Top Gear Russia levels of attractiveness.

In addition to the beauty behind Jeremy:

14x07_02.png

Yeah I remember her, she was stunning. She'd even hold up well next to BSG!

Lots of distractions this season, and even better in HD :)

Last edited:
Well, some say... that she's the long lost hot twin sister of the BSG... or that she's actually called the RWSG (Red White Shirt Girl)

Haha good one...

You think Stig has been together with both of them??...i do...
that lucky bastard :lol:

Here you go

Thanks a lot!!:D Yup...that is my dream girl haha ;P

Maybe I should write to them "dear top gear, can you please tell me who was behind Hammond (see attached screenshot)...do you know her name?" :mrgreen:

Maybe I would even get mentioned in the following episode..
I can hear clarkson saying something like
"now, we got this mail from a, what appears to be a young and frustrated young chap, asking us about one of our audience..for Gods sake..we're not a dating office! And if you are out there girl with red sweater..Don't write!!"
or something :D could be fun to try though:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to bring that out a bit.
Thanks to efoolution for the screen-caps.

2e1d8v9.jpg

117yb5u.jpg

Yep, quiet nice. :)

I mean, drooling in a "4chan" kind of way is pathetic.
But sometimes there are interesting girls in the background.
I wonder if the production team arranges the best looking ones,
so they show up on camera. And the others get moved to the exit in the back. :mrgreen:

I wonder if she's British, she has nice teeth. :lol:

Had to bring that out a bit.
Thanks to efoolution for the screen-caps.

Yep, quiet nice. :)

I mean, drooling in a "4chan" kind of way is pathetic.
But sometimes there are interesting girls in the background.
so they show up on camera. And the others get moved to the exit in the back. :mrgreen:

I wonder if she's British, she has nice teeth. :lol:

British girls don't have nice teeth? eigh? (coming from a Dane)

Maybe this girl come from south america? or have relatives there:)

I hear they do. Jeremy said something about it in a column.. I'm sure of it. Or he made some reference that implied that.

Yeah I remember her, she was stunning. She'd even hold up well next to BSG!

No offence to BSG, but i'm still smitten over her friend more than any of these. :lol:

Edit: off topic, but has anyone noticed the 'Vote Now' button to update an edited post sometimes? Aha!

Last edited:
They don't 'arrange' them as such but every so often you'll see Jezza or one of the production team move a pretty girl to the front so they can have a good old perv and then they get all giggly and schoolboy-ish and it's deeply amusing.

Oh and there are plenty of British girls with lovely teeth, we're not all Austin Powers y'know!

British girls don't have nice teeth?

Not girls. The British in general. I mean, that's like a running gag. Nothing I made up.
Maybe a British member here can give some more detailed inside on the teeth situation in Her Majesty's country.

It seems to pick up, if even Hammond has his teeth bleached.
Good teeth are so important. If you open your mouth, and it looks like a Halloween pumpkin... :? :lol:

There is a lot to complain about the States, but Americans are on the top of their game when it comes to dental care.