Most distracting audience member

Anyone catch that long hair brunette girl in the striped top next to Sebastian during the interview? You could only see half of her but wow I think she's the best looking audience member yet!

For me, this girl in the red next to Hammond is by far the cutest I've ever seen on TG.
She also had on a Red Bull Racing team shirt, which makes me think she was with Vettel--maybe his girlfriend?

She was also at the front during Vettel's interview (with some kind of wristband). Girl in the black and white stripes looks good too...they should use this wide shot of the couch more often :mrgreen:

The blonde in red shirt/black jacket last night, about the only thing that stood out to me. Shockingly had too many dudes in the frame.

Definitely.

TopGear-17x03-20110710-HD720pmkv_snapshot_001205_20110712_224410.jpg

TopGear-17x03-20110710-HD720pmkv_snapshot_003318_20110712_224138.jpg

For me, this girl in the red next to Hammond is by far the cutest I've ever seen on TG.
She also had on a Red Bull Racing team shirt, which makes me think she was with Vettel--maybe his girlfriend?

She was also at the front during Vettel's interview (with some kind of wristband). Girl in the black and white stripes looks good too...they should use this wide shot of the couch more often :mrgreen:

They panned out exclusively for her during this segment, because it was only for one second and they definitely could have caught Vettel doing his hand expressions in a normal camera shot... The moment Vettel did that, my eyes just got diverted.

The guest in last week's show hit the nail right in the head (as well as confirming everyones' belief) that the producers of the show strategically position cute girls behind the guest.

They don't actually. They just have to move quite a lot of guys out of shot who are wearing checked or striped shirts because of "camera strobing".

Except for the fact that HD doesn't have that issue and Jeremy actually told one guy his face was strobing! :lol:

For Clarkson's sake, they need to have at least one guy in the audience who looks like Jesus.
Otherwise, I want an all-female audience episode before the series ends. ;D

They don't actually. They just have to move quite a lot of guys out of shot who are wearing checked or striped shirts because of "camera strobing".
Hang on... then what do they do about James May's Stripey Jumpers? Witchcraft? Garlic? A tussle at midnight?

I'm wearing that for culinary reasons. Religion has nothing to do with my avatar.

I guess you must be ......... :cool: .............feeling the strain?

YEEEAAAHHH!!!

There are three things certain in life: death, taxes, and the audience member over the guest's left shoulder being a hottie.

http://img221.imageshack.**/img221/9973/screenshot20110717at816tmc.png

Last edited:
There are three things certain in life: death, taxes, and the audience member over the guest's left shoulder being a hottie.

http://img221.imageshack.**/img221/9973/screenshot20110717at816tmc.png

The young bloke over Mr Beans right shoulder has bigger wing nuts than he does

Blonde over JC's right shoulder during the News was lovely. Reminded me a bit of a young Helen Hunt.