Most distracting audience member

Ayman

You mean in the cool wall sequence? ...Where the wife says "I have to" when Jeremy asks her "Would you sleep with him?"

Chris-RR

The most distracting member I think was in episode 12 x 5 - the one with the busses and Ferrari Daytona.
It's the blue haired girl who is standing behind the guest and during the news you can see her behind Hammond and May. She is just somehow :drool:

SupraPwn

I don't understand why the lighting is so poorly shown during the news segments of the last few series. In some cases the audience member behind Richard is put into the spotlight almost as much as him, which becomes distracting whether or not the person is good-looking :(

This is good - I can ignore it :p

This - not so much. They should all take like two steps back and stand more in the darkness.

(credits to whoever took the pics earlier in the thread)

Probably just another thing to attract non-motoring audiences to the show. They've been doing that for quite a while now and my opinion is the series is losing substance because of it. :cry:

Amie8

Car(s)
Bye bye Alfa - Hello Mini Cooper
Was it my imagination, or was there a bloke dressed as a rabbit behind Jeremy during the news?

he-he

Car(s)
Lotus Elise SC; still misses motorbike :(
Was it my imagination, or was there a bloke dressed as a rabbit behind Jeremy during the news?
:lmao: There was a bloke in a funny hat, and the studio director tried to get him to remove it. Jeremy said, 'Noooo, leave it on,' and then proceeded to take the mick out of him during the news, but that bit got cut.

Amie8

Car(s)
Bye bye Alfa - Hello Mini Cooper
Glad to know I wasn't imagining it. I haven't had a giant rabbit sighting since the seventies.