Most distracting audience member

They call it a "shadow". It happens when light, emitted for example from a studio lamp, gets blocked by a non-transparent object, for example a metal support beam for a studio lightning rig.

/deadpan.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this beautiful lady ... last TG of the current series ...

tgtotty.jpg

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM_xnUw5S2w[/video]
For me she was the hottest...to be precise 0:18 is the time to look..
i even mailed top gear team to stop putting hottest chicks beside hammond:D

@yellow lambo: i?m not sure, but i think i have posted that girl at page 74.

@caerurfa: Yes she really is a beauty. I made some more pic of her.
vlcsnap-2012-04-16-14vnjv9.png

vlcsnap-2012-04-16-14jmk0j.png

Also this 2 beautys catched my eyes. They were in episode 18x7
vlcsnap-2012-04-16-14nxk8m.png

vlcsnap-2012-04-16-14zpju6.png

Found multiple distractions in Series 10, Ep 3...didn't see where these had been posted before (apologies if they have...)

It's Justin Bieber!!!

10-3Distract1.jpg

And now there are ghosts in the studio!

10-3Distract2.jpg

Not distracting in the usual way, but distracting just the same.

The woman behind James after the Veyron Super Sport max speed run. :wub:

Anyone else notice this audience member?

Anyone else notice this audience member?

Watching TG series 20 Episode 3 I noticed the UNBELIEVABLY gorgeous woman standing behind RH during the news. Anyone else notice her? Also this is my first post and I am happy to aboard and look forward to some great TG discussions.

Your images are broken and I merged your new thread into this existing thread, which was locked for some reason. I may have gotten fed up with everyone in this thread being a bunch of pervs but I'll give you all another chance to behave yourselves. Don't make me regret it. <_<

Clearly the girl in the red shirt behind Jeremy during the news, she "got" the jokes and banter which is a big plus.

Watching TG series 20 Episode 3 I noticed the UNBELIEVABLY gorgeous woman standing behind RH during the news. Anyone else notice her?
I guess that most of us did - that's why they asked her to stand in that place, if she didn't end up there on her own by some miracle.

(The SIARPC in ep. 17x02 was Ross Noble and the first thing he said was "I didn't realise that you actually have a lady wrangler. You have somebody that just finds all the good-looking women and just pokes them with a stick: 'Get to the front!'" And if you look beyond that front row, you'll see what the audience is really like.)

Last edited:
She was probably mentioned before but...

http://img833.imageshack.**/img833/1046/rfcb.jpg

Brunette MILF with great tits on the left (from 14x04).

Viper, you know they have Totty Wranglers at the recordings anyway so it does make us "pervs" any worse than them. The people we discuss on here are aware fromthe Applause Store Ts & Cs that their image may be featured yadda yadda.

If you want proper perving get your sorry arse to next year's Roadtrip or at least the Ringmeet. :wicked:

Will a certain scott be there?